Seen This Scooby Slayer

yea its pretty smart,

i have a minti feature of it coming up in the news blog on poer and specs.

there quite a few new vids on youtube humping alot of 4x4 and hi powered mechinery off the line with ease.

IMG_3443.jpg

That mate me laugh i bet that sooby was like WTF, also i think someone needs to start makeing bonnets in this county for our glanzas it seen like everyone elss has a good choice to pick from we have the varis thats it :(

Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks ridiculous doing a burnout with his mates holding the car and the bootlid open?

thats what i thought first time a saw it, was expecting him to get pumped then he won again.

Me being parnickety i suppose.

more than likely lol, it might not be 'that' impressive as you have pointed out

but you must admit its always amusing seing a starlet beat or stay with a turbo 4x4 off the line, in his vids he beats a few evos also.

Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks ridiculous doing a burnout with his mates holding the car and the bootlid open?

Its like something you see a a late 90's cruise :D:(

That mate me laugh i bet that sooby was like WTF, also i think someone needs to start makeing bonnets in this county for our glanzas it seen like everyone elss has a good choice to pick from we have the varis thats it :p

We also have the cruise bonnet, all be it harder to get hold of and dont forget the good old reverse scoops :D lol

Haha it does look a bit "cuffy"

Just get the sense he is proper into it and he'd be gutted for months if the V lost!