Ebc V Mintex

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

im so undecided! :-( drivin me nuts! im finding pro+cons with both. just dont want to waste money again. just want a pad tha works from cold+got a good bite!

how hard can it be?!

x x

we have mintex 1144 in ours and we are constantly cleaning the wheels from dust. Use wise tho, i find them good for everyday use, car is driven 99% sensable lol Also find them very violent, unless its how they are / been installed no idea, but ya easily threw the windscreen :thumbsup:

so what im saying is, crap .... never again :D

Guest ep82_girl

haha enots! u know me to well lol!

seb i think uve made my mind up :-) the car isnt a daily drive gets driven once mayb twice a week. i got white wheels so dont want to be constantly cleanin them! think i will try the yellow stuff+see what happens :-) just hope they work from cold+ave more bite than greenstuff!

x x

Guest ep82_girl

haha micky! took me long enuff!

will do spanner :-) won't b going on the car for a month or 2 will change just before mot but nick@td is runnin em on his demo car tha does track use etc+he rates them+he charges £70 with mainland uk delivery :-) don't know if tha any help to you hunni x x

Cool :thumbsup: did the discs alone make much difference? My brakes are completely factory at the mo and it's like standing on a sponge when I brake,also really bad fade if I slow down too quickly.need them to be punchy, like headbutt ze window stylee :D x

we can usually go two days with clean wheels till there bad enough for a clean, and with white wheels theres nothing worse them being skanked up black! We have grooved discs to and im sure all they do is chop up the break pad :thumbsup:

by reading the thred its easy to see which is the winner lol