Don't look too bad to be honest, looks quite cool. Think you need a Kermit the frog on the parcel shelf though :D:D

I wanted a Lupo GTI when they first came out but i was too young and couldn't really afford the insurance. One of the quotes i got back was over £16k :D I laughed so much!!!!!!

Jason :D

few of my old one in the most common colour of silver

not long after i bought it

P1240058.jpg

maybe not to everyones taste....

lupo.jpg

and the only one i have with the rm's on

lupoonrms.jpg

was gona get the rears spaced out 15mm and lower it over them tucked nicely under the arches but i didnt get the chance...

it was running around 145/150 bhp which surprised alot of bigger cars when it looked so cute lol.fitted a 4 branch manifold bmc filter and mapped by dastek, and was on kw coilies when i bought it, handled very well imo

did have pressed plates aswell but dont seem to have a pic of them and got alot of bother for having them on...

i will own another but il need to wait till the little one has got abit bigger and i dont need a buggy n stuff because where is the boot in them lol....

are the wheels bbs that you have?

ooo i like the standard wheels the way u done them!!

i didnt do much to mine only painted the wheels lol

heres a pic i found, how i got here, i painted the wheels a gunmetal grey il see if i can find another pic

weeloops.jpg

oh i know the boots on them arent even a boot lol

oh and nah they aint theyre Lensos

what happened to your car?? :D

Like your silver one mcbeal :D

My mate went from a V to a silver luop GTI wrapped it up in the snow though

Cheers mate do miss it loads...

long story ended up on the middle of a roundabout and couldnt get it off as the kerbs were so high it got stuck on them and had to be forced off.it smashed sump sill the quarter panel all got twisted whole front bumper front panel radiator sus bottom arms square wheels that were 4 days old engine came off the mounts and the belts were off so it was written off obviously.wasnt me tho which makes things worse

someone ended up getting in touch with me through a forum and he had bought it and was repairing it but didnt hear anymore.went down and let him know all about the car and got some pics il need to dig them out

4 days prior i had gave it a full service had the belts done new lambda and the wheels£700 on theyr own gutted

here we go... aint the best pic but u get the idea

wheels.jpg

very nice they seem to suit that colour of wheel very well.and the red ones are rather rare.

was it a 5spd or 6?

theyr still holding their value very well another reason im not getting one soon lol was all good when i was 18 and had no bills apart from the car and ins

very nice they seem to suit that colour of wheel very well.and the red ones are rather rare.

was it a 5spd or 6?

theyr still holding their value very well another reason im not getting one soon lol was all good when i was 18 and had no bills apart from the car and ins

yea red is a rare colour

thats pretty shit about your 1 though.

yea theryre holding theyre value very well and there is only about 25 for sale on pisonheads lol

• 1 month later...