Hey every1!! :wub:

So sadly i had to sell the Glanza so i could save some pennies!! So at the moment i have got myself a little lupo! Not the gratest but its saving me £700 a year on insurance :o

Which means i can save up for another glanza! Be warned I WILL BE BACK!! :p

Not leaving the forum though as i like the banter on here! One of the best forums ive come across as every1s so nice!!

Anyway heres some pics of Kermit. Let me know what u all think!! :D

150120101570.jpg

150120101576.jpg

CRAZY TYRE STRETCH!!!

150120101573.jpg

:D

looking good. did you buy it locally as im sure i have seen this about edinburgh before.

Marck

Belonged to a guy that was on edinburgh cruise so thats maybe where u seen it :wub:

ive seen that before too somewhere? looks pretty smart, i like the bonnet bra on it

it belonged to a wifey in glangow too lol but i got it from a guy in stirling :o

sweeet. if im honest i was expecting a wee standard lupo lol :p nice one will be easy to spot ya drivin about anyway :D

bet u thought oh my god lol

yea a few people have asked me if its bright enough lol :D

nice new wheelage gemz, you better watch the those rims with the stretch

who did you pass your v onto and how much for?

165/50's ftw lol id take it easy on them, thats what caused the accident with mine.theres just no give in the sidewalls.

imo that is, do love the look tho...

really like that!do have a soft spot for them tho as i had a gti before the glanza really miss it RIP lol

I had a gti as well before the V lol.

nice new wheelage gemz, you better watch the those rims with the stretch

who did you pass your v onto and how much for?

Yea im scared to go round corners to fast just incase lol think next time its tyre time il just get 1s that fit properly!

Passed it on to the guy that had the lupo before me. got the lupo plus cash so id say i roughly got £3200 for it :D

I did tell him about the site but i dont know if hel register :D

nope i wasnt at the time just joined last week lol.

think i have some pics on my netbook, il have a look when i het home and post some up :D

u got any of urs?

yeh il post some up in abit only got one with the bbs splits on tho as it only lasted 4 days with them on :D