Mw2 This Evening

My parents are split up and I got a 360 for Xmas off one and a ps3 off the other ( you can tell they don't communicate lol ) but I've yet to get any of them set up online, I will do though sooooon :D

is it just a simple as typing peoples user names in and pressing add or whatever? Then I will have a few games with you guys :D

Dale.

Well imo FPSes are much better to play on the PC. Mostly due to the better controls, better graphics and usually better online play (less lag, less screaming american kids etc.). On top of that PC games are usually cheaper (or just easy downloadable :D ) and there's usually more mods and a bigger community. But also have a Xbox for games which aren't released on PC (like Forza 3 lately :D ).

I have a PS3, I guess I been using it alot lately, but these consoles reall are piles of shit lol. Crashes if you open up too many web pages and the graphics are terrible compared to P.C. Console owners really don't notice. However I played COD MW2 on m mates the other night, it's much slower paced and more difficult than P.C, but admittidly, it was fun! I'm now wondering whether to buy it for PS3.

Played Hou and Starlet Tom (whoever that is) last night, my connection is so poor though :) lol

Yeah only managed that one then fell asleep, been playing it every night for the past week!

Well we have been doing the missions that you can do that are 2 player, the special ops ones, and because he has completed the game he keeps getting stars, but I don't. So the stars are the only specialities I know of at the moment, what are the point/call signs?

No I know that, Jesus I aint stupid. Just asking what the bonuses were?

And I have played multiplayer once on MW2, and also with my mate privatly. I wanted the stars to though from special ops, but I need to complete the game.

Starlet Tom - thats me mate :p

:)

How did you enjoy my FAL in your face then Lewis? :p

Also, those who want to add me, my XBL GT is in my sig, be quick tho, only got about 5 spaces on my friends list ;(

Haha FAL pwns! Had some good games last night, same again tonight? :p