Japfest 2010

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and 3 other are stopping here on the 14th if you live close we will drive to meet up & have a drink :]

Moto Service Area

Leigh Delamere

Chippenham

Wiltshire

SN14 6LB

Tel: 0871 984 6264

Fax: 01666 837112

ME

The_Sly_EP

WhiteglanzaV

Padders143

theres 1 room left on the 14th if anyone wants 1

sweett, prob better and easier to meet at reading, we live 2 mins from m4,

dont think i got a entrace ticket dude

mate, mate mate mate, MAAAAATE, if you need a passenger with a death wish, or someone to try and scare, im all over it lol

Guest ep82_girl
i got my track pass in the post today but it didnt come with my entrance ticket

strange will call them 2morror

what session you on gaz?

i have all the entry passes came today :p

xxxx

Guest ep82_girl
shes got 3 entrance tickets for me but when u book track you have too get entrance aswell

is it session V

p.s put me on the convoy list from reading but can do heathrow as im coming from north london

you wont ave a entry ticket with your trasck pass. that just allows you entry to the track.

i ave your 3 entry passess dont worry :p

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
mate, mate mate mate, MAAAAATE, if you need a passenger with a death wish, or someone to try and scare, im all over it lol

bring a helmet then lol and cover your arms and legs and pay the tenner and your fine :p

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

I HAVE PMED EVERY1 THIS-

Hiya all,

I keep being asked about the information for Japfest so here it is :p

I have everyones entry and stand passes (and passenger passes if you have a passenger)

Passengers can pay on the gate but will cost £20.00 and payment can only be made with cash (no card accepted)

We are all meeting at Leigh Delamere service station, Kington Saint Michael, Wiltshire SN14 6LB to leave there at 8am on the dot!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE SERVICES ON THE EAST BOUND SIDE OF THE M4.

There are convoys going from all locations

â?¢ Wales- Junction 33 leaving at 6.50am on the dot

â?¢ Reading (Gaz PP will be leading this and helping out)- leaving at 7AM AT reading service station http://www.motorwayservices.info/area.php?...=7&show=map

â?¢ North (think Enzo is sorting this so you guys need to contact him)

If there is any other convoys please post in Japfest Preperations and quote your area, meeting points and times.

If there are any problems then please pm me.

If anyone wants my mobile number then drop me a pm and I shall give it to you.

PLEASE KEEP TO SPEED LIMITS THERE WILL BE COPS EVERYWHERE!!!!

If you are running late just let us know and we will wait but please try and be on time guys :p

Thank you and see you soon

Luv Jo

xxx

IF YOU CAN ALL PLEASE BE ON THE STAND AT MIDDAY AT JAPFEST AS THE CLUB IS HAVING A FEATURE TO BE IN TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAG (IT IS PUBLISHED)

aze ALWAYS got shotgun if im out in it he is always there :p , but simonjp aka kp wants in, will end up with simon sulking and aze getting in :p

haha, seeeen. whens krissy b's barbekooa? is it may first? and is it still on? im pretty sure ive double booked that day lol shart

Guest ep82_girl

I shall have to check on BBQ guys as it is saying we are not allowed one :p

once i know i shall post in here and PM you all to bring grub :p if we are allowed

xxxx