hi all hope ya all ok

i had my glanza for 2 years now basically bog standard

10xevqd.jpg

2py2ssj.jpg

wl5ezr.jpg

since them pics have been taking last year

i have got rid of them wheels and have 14" bbs on there now in black

complete strip of interior. and rear tints done i get some new pics at the weekend

car is currently off the road so saving money so i can move on with the project

this weekend the car having a complete over hull to check wiring looms etc

then on to getting as set of rc coilovers which will b getting once back of my hoilday

the thing i trying to decide is to do it all my self as i was mechanic for pug for 5 years

or send it away and get the engine work done?

any advice welcome

Evening!! i must say that you car looks in fine condition!

how do you get the paint work looking so good!!

Sadly im in the same boat at working for peugeot haha. 3 and a half years ive been there.

You should be able to do most of the stuff easily plus it will save so much cash than you would be spending on labour for another garage to do

The pain't work wen that pic was taking was after a 8 hour polishing session about 4 times wiv clay then mechine polish loads of layers then just a good wax but it havin a full flip paint rap Soon and for my old rims they now on my mates car lol i prob will do most work think I act take engine out next week

The pain't work wen that pic was taking was after a 8 hour polishing session about 4 times wiv clay then mechine polish loads of layers then just a good wax but it havin a full flip paint rap Soon and for my old rims they now on my mates car lol i prob will do most work think I act take engine out next week

Don't flip paint it mate, keep it black :mellow:

Dale.

• 5 months later...

right been busy tinkering away wiv the little beast so far i have removed the a/c fitted bc coilovers lowerd

complete carbon fiber wrap but left spoiler and skirts and splitters black so breaks the carbon up

pics are here wiv the finished wrap and new wheels and bucket seats cant c the carbon well in this light looks more mat black will have more of the carbon soon also i will b at santer pod this weekend in show and shine so come and have a look ya no it mine because it has a 50 quid note stuck to the rear window

if anyone wants to no where i got the work done pm me and i will give u there contact number and address

jauy.jpg

right here is a few pics from wen i started the project and how it looks now with the wrap i still got the 5e conversion to do but that b done by jan as still saving

SDC10325.jpg

removing the old seats

SDC10324.jpg

completly stripped the back out

now for pics of the wrap some are in the day and the rest are in a underground car park as the lighting showed the carbon great

SDC10374.jpg

SDC10373.jpg

SDC10372.jpg

SDC10359.jpg

SDC10358.jpg

SDC10356.jpg

SDC10350.jpg