Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glanzagee with his cruise td05 set up posses's? The most hp i think. Would love a ride in that.

may have a few less ponies as my mani is cracked still boosts well to 1.5bar who knows may have it temp repaired just for sat and then send it back to malta to get refreshed

if this does happen get the video up. Even with ya crack mate most people run hybrids on that list so u should win. No other big power starlets i don't think on the rollers which is a shame. See you all sat

Just a quick one. We definately have enough to go ahead now (13 paid I think) so thats all good. If anyone wants to sneak on before 12 we can start putting cars on from around 11am. Regarding payments we will need all payments for people running on the dyno by 4pm tomorrow (14/07/2010). The payment link will then be deactivated and the participants finalised.

Should be a good day so see you all on Saturday!

Mike - MM

Guest ep82_girl

GUYS WHO ARE ON THE ROLLERS IVE HAD THE MESSAGE OFF MIKE-

Just a few points worth mentioning to your members prior to the day. Firstly any cars that have been lowered to the extreme (i.e. right down) and still have standard undertray fitted will not be able to run as when strapped down the undertray scrapes on the rollers. This would be the same with any dyno. We have only ever encountered this once before (despite us running dozens of full race machines here, and hundreds of road cars) which was with a Polo, which we were not able to run. This is also relevant to larger aftermarket bodykits or exhaust systems which hang much lower than standard.

All cars will need to be in a roadworthy condition to run. If on inspection a car is believed to be dangerous to run for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the run and refund any payment made. Owners should check oil and coolant levels prior to arrival on the day.

All cars will need to have road tyres fitted. Any cars running slicks or completely worn tyres wonâ??t be allowed to run and a refund provided.

See you Saturday.

Mike - MM

xxx

Anyone from Roth/Sheff/Chezzi fancy convoying down?

More the merrier :thumbsup:

j27m1 matey... 4 of us meeting there!

The meet is at 12pm meet for 1030am gives us plenty of time to run down if thats ok

John

Guest ep82_girl
we gotta have a massive group hug at the start of the day and then stand there and one by one tell us your name age and and how many pet's ya got :thumbsup:

and you say the welsh are weird!!! :lol::lol:

xxx

we gotta have a massive group hug at the start of the day and then stand there and one by one tell us your name age and and how many pet's ya got :thumbsup:

I didn't know this was a primary school meeting :lol: