Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl
don't get me started on your welsh accent again, you will only start sulking :lol::thumbsup:

yeah were coming up from the big L TOWN, prob be living about 9ish from south london (m23-m25 junction)

so give us a shout if anyone wants to drive along

gaz.... why is it you slate my accent on here but over pms you beg me to talk to you in welsh cause it gives you goose bumps. i know you use gavin and stacey to 'relieve' yourself, so stop with pretending you hate it when deep down my accent is your weakness

:lol:

xxxx

HIYA GUYS,

Maybe advisable to bring some grub with you. there is a KFC in the town but nothing else local.

just a suggestion :thumbsup:

xxx

Dont want people thinking Loughborough is crap lol so ill correct this.

Your right we have a KFC (with drive through) also 2 McDonalds (1 with drive through), 2 Pizza Huts, A dominos pizza, 2 Sub Ways and god knows how many bakers, chippys and independent fast food places.

You wont go hungry in Loughborough!!

Gavin

Guest ep82_girl
Dont want people thinking Loughborough is crap lol so ill correct this.

Your right we have a KFC (with drive through) also 2 McDonalds (1 with drive through), 2 Pizza Huts, A dominos pizza, 2 Sub Ways and god knows how many bakers, chippys and independent fast food places.

You wont go hungry in Loughborough!!

Gavin

i never said its crap :thumbsup: just for people that dont know the area or dont wanna drive its easier to bring food.

sorry didnt mean to offend lol

xxx

i never said its crap :thumbsup: just for people that dont know the area or dont wanna drive its easier to bring food.

sorry didnt mean to offend lol

xxx

I know, dont worry you didnt I just thought id tell people because then they can choose!

Sorry for making it sound like I was pissed off!!

Plus if my car was on the road at the min I would so be at the rr day and on the rollers but shit happens!

Gavin

Guest ep82_girl
I know, dont worry you didnt I just thought id tell people because then they can choose!

Sorry for making it sound like I was pissed off!!

Plus if my car was on the road at the min I would so be at the rr day and on the rollers but shit happens!

Gavin

its ok :lol:

walk down (if your close enough) and just come down for a day out :thumbsup:

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
Yeah I might do but would feel wrong without my starlet! lol

Gavin

dont worry about it!!! a few guys are bringing other cars as theres are off the road so i wouldnt worry be a good day out :thumbsup:

xxx

Im in an n/a mate! a Blurple one.

You the black GT down Limehurst Avenue?

Gavin

Na i roll toms wit black n green wheels. Think limehurst is auto one. Safe. Pop down if ya not far. Could always lift ya if ya like.