Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to come to this along with a few local cars,,, but as things go my cars developed an annoying squeeking noise so going to try and fix that hopefully

Come along dude!

I'm going with a fecked alternator so Ima take it easy i think :lol:

My old man has payed Auto glass to do it Tomorrow at 2pm though, And that's the earliest slot they've got until Friday so need to get it done tomorrow really Sucks big time!

If my dad had insurance and tax on his car I'd come up in his car and put it on the Rollers as Punishment!!

please can everyone ignore the front end of my car today lmao its a mess. I've got 2 naffed headlights which arnt in line. a square lamp indicator and a quadlight indicator in lmao just to make it road legal looks a right mess haha cant wait to quad light it and make it look better

setting off in an hour see you all soon guys

please can everyone ignore the front end of my car today lmao its a mess. I've got 2 naffed headlights which arnt in line. a square lamp indicator and a quadlight indicator in lmao just to make it road legal looks a right mess haha cant wait to quad light it and make it look better

setting off in an hour see you all soon guys

Only a little bit!!!!!!!! :lol: