Any Hunters About On Here

I do alot of hunting, ive got a over and under shotgun at the moment, just put a deposit down on a brand new winchester .22 rifle.

Shot one pigeon the other day, love going duck hunting so i do.. got a springer spaniel too, only five month old and he made his first retrieve the other day!!

will be hunting rabbits now once i get my new rifle.

what kinda hunting you do yourself?

I used to hunt the common Saxo VTR/VTS, and even the odd lesser-spotted Scooby in my old Uno Turbo - does that count? :D

Before that my lil brother trained his Mk2 RS2000 to retreive Porches.

proper lol'd at that :(

i used to do loads of clay shooting like for a couple of years, done pigeon hunting, and rabbit shooting on mates farm, dont shoot so much now though :D

I used to hunt the common Saxo VTR/VTS, and even the odd lesser-spotted Scooby in my old Uno Turbo - does that count? :(

Before that my lil brother trained his Mk2 RS2000 to retreive Porches.

ha ha awesome!

Where you from Jamie?

When I get my license should get some shooting going down! Wow that makes me sound a bit cowboy. :(

im from stranraer mate, used to work on an estate up nearer you, near brora. a big estate called morvick, just beside a wee tiny place called rogart, middle of nowhere lol.

i have alot of ground back home where i can shoot, bit of deer stalking aswell. but i tend to go out to a few driven pheasant days, and when i was home over xmas and new year, i was on the foreshore most mornings and nights, got 7 geese altogether and about 15 ducks, one pintail aswell, beautiful duck, but pretty rare, we always seem to have a wee pack of them come to the shore everyyear, so its a bonus to get one.

its a good thing to get into like, and clay pigeon shooting is always a a good laugh, and pretty good to keep yer eye in.

didnt realise there where so many lol i got a frianchi 3 shot semi auto looking at a few over and unders atm my and my mate go out all week end most week ends from like 7ish till about 4ish not alot about like there used to be on this farm we go on like used to be phesants woodcock duck rabbit fox all that but the birds have gone rare now well everything is tryed getin some more land over hereford way about 30farmers said no :(

I used to do abit of hunting with my mates. I only have a little .22 pre charged air rifle, and my mate has a 177 pre charged air rifle.

We used to do a fair bit of rat and rabbit hunting on farms, with permission of course, mainly in the evenings with the use of a lamp, good good fun.

Not been i a while now though...

my mate now has a license to use a 22 bullet rifle which is awesome awesome fun :(

Also nice to have it fresh :(

Also hunt lobster, but leave that to the father as they're too spikey and hurt my delicate hands - my dad was quite an avid hunter too in the past, had some Diana 50 rifle, and a shotgun of some sort, that's kind of died down - though he still occasionally hunts with one of his friends in Kenya. He's been hunting fish for 40+ years though, still at it