Manifolds Pffffffft

well mate i'd recommend porting your standard manifold if u still use a ct9 or else get a WEPR manifold, theres a group buy on toyotagtturbo.com, $280 includin delivery, people are goin mad to get them! :thumbsup:

£600???? :D

Your mental!! Could of bought a TD04 kit for that :thumbsup:

I would be complaining for definite not heard good things about SVA

i know i know mate savage isnt it, if i Td04'd it doesnt it need forging?

yeah well when i started having work done they were really good, amazing prices, but all of a sudden the labour rocketed, not happy :)

^^ Agreed. On the GTROC Basically every member that's been there and had work done say they would never go back there,

When my dad got around £2000 worth or bits from there, When the engine blew and the company that rebuilt it said it was due to the Boost controller not being set up correctly my dad didn't pay him the other £1000,

(He payed £1000 of when he picked car up and was going to pay other £1000 a few days after)

He care's more about his own Track car's then customer's car's, I realized that when i first met him, as he was working on his 350z Drift car and one of his mechanics come out and said something about one of the customer's car's and he just said 'just stick it back together they can have it how it is' :thumbsup: i was proper shocked

I would definitely try and get some of your money back mate if not all of it

yeah their electrics are shocking i ve seen it first hand

and yeah well i thought he d show the same care on other cars as he does on his cars... obviously i was wrong

and haha phil well im going to take UKSC advise only from now on

Who the hell are sva?

by the way thank god you said something.. i cant believe some of these fools are actualy saying use him.

Why are you calling people fools when you don't even know who sva are?!

Yes sps mani's were shit but don't go calling people fools just because they don't know any better.

You sound like u think your someone special in this club an everyone should give you ultimate respect..

But anyhows I'm sorry to hear how you've been shafted mate, but take what u can from it and in sure you'll do things differently in the future, it's deffinatley been a learning experience for you shall I say!

The site full of usefull info and just do some searching and research on here before you jump into something, or just crack up a post and ask for help/advice :harhar:

P.S steady on the 1.2 bar lew mate, deffo not on a 91 fte and it's pushing it big time on an 82 from my experience. Not more than 1 bar on oem internals.. Don't want you to be in trouble lew if the poor guy shoots a rod through the block if he goes td04 lol.

si

But anyhows I'm sorry to hear how you've been shafted mate, but take what u can from it and in sure you'll do things differently in the future, it's deffinatley been a learning experience for you shall I say!

The site full of usefull info and just do some searching and research on here before you jump into something, or just crack up a post and ask for help/advice :harhar:

P.S steady on the 1.2 bar lew mate, deffo not on a 91 fte and it's pushing it big time on an 82 from my experience. Not more than 1 bar on oem internals.. Don't want you to be in trouble lew if the poor guy shoots a rod through the block if he goes td04 lol.

si

cheers mate, i know am gutted

yep will be trying things myself in the future worse thing is i ll take it to the garage ;)

and well i am running stock turbo and stock internals

tbh i ll just be happy when the mani's on and i can drive it on the road again... somehow a diesel aygo doesnt have the same power ;)

sorry to hear about this bennyboi, people like stitching you up dont they lol. curt could of changed it for you hun, i will be on cuppa duty to so winz all round.

chanelle x

channelle you lil warrior aint spoken to you for ages you going on the gaz meet 13th?

yeah people love stitching me up i think its because of my kind nature :harhar:

haha will defo remember that one then forgot ol cutis could of done it will deffo remember for next time thank yooo x

can see where it was blowing ;)

DSC01322.jpg

and where it had to be welded AGAIN ;)

DSC01323.jpg

if anyones wondering it was a JAPSPEED manifold

Chanelle!! Whats the crack?? lol excuse the pun

And Si on decent tune etc 1.2bar should be fine and dandy I know what your saying about the Glanza rods though.

Never had a problem with my Japspeed manifold see, and it was 2nd hand and had 6 months of abuse from me.

really cause even the brand new one wont sit right can take pics if you like?

not doubting you sparky had 2 both gone in under a month and third one wont fit right :harhar:

Man thats unlucky, glad I had no problems but my decat did crack but that was easily fixed.

well this brings me onto another question if i get a standard toyota cat and rip out the internals is that going to give me as much bhp increase as a de cat?

No offence but the design of that manifold looks terrible..

The runners don't even collect together..

Also is there a few hench dents in your dp??

Oh and blitz, it won't be as effective, I believe it's thinner than most aftermaket decats. It may be a good idea to gut your oem cat though as it's braced which will help to stopping your mani from cracking.. An hardly any aftermarket ones are braced.. But if your v was sva'd on import you'll need a cat for your mot..

Hope that helps

No offence but the design of that manifold looks terrible..

The runners don't even collect together..

Also is there a few hench dents in your dp??

Oh and blitz, it won't be as effective, I believe it's thinner than most aftermaket decats. It may be a good idea to gut your oem cat though as it's braced which will help to stopping your mani from cracking.. An hardly any aftermarket ones are braced.. But if your v was sva'd on import you'll need a cat for your mot..

Hope that helps

i see, right so is this a reason why my mani may be cracking???

and is it a noticable drop in power between a de cat and a gutted cat?

Why are you calling people fools when you don't even know who sva are?!

Yes sps mani's were shit but don't go calling people fools just because they don't know any better.

You sound like u think your someone special in this club an everyone should give you ultimate respect..

See you, you little .... see if you read it i meant SPS... IE DANE...

i sound like im special? shut the f**k up you stupid little n*b your added slever in this full thread has been as dry as a nuns. f**ny so unless you have something decent to say i suggest you shut up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about that ^

The mani could crack due to the braces not being good enough or the welds werent done enough to a good standard..

most manis dont realy have braces an rely on the down pipe to have a good brace... on my car i have a blitz decat...

its cast iron & has a good brace...

look for a good decat if you want to cut down the chances of your mani having tension or weight put on it.

ripped out cats dont give that much a difference as far as im led to believe, if you want to put more power in i advise a good decat! they are larger and have a far better flow..

youll need one eventualy if you want more power!

can pick up a blitz decat normaly around £150