Finally the wait is over - GT4 has arrived :D

Well after nearly a month I haev finally got my Celica GT4. Its such a different ride/drive to the Starlet.. Anyways Im knackered so will post tomorrow when back up.. Anyone wanting to know anything fire some ques over.. :D

Heres pic a took outside Asda:

DSC00054.jpg

The spec:

Engine: Toyota 3S-GTE 1998cc DOHC 16v, Custom side feed inlet manifold, 2.5â? Custom intercooler piping, Front mount intercooler, HKS Vernier cam gears, 11â? Spal fan, custom coolant reservoir, Aussie 3â? downpipe, custom front section, Sheep Dog 2.75â? rear section exhaust, air filter mounted low in inner wing, HKS SSQV dump valve, custom oil breather system, TRD Engine mounts, HKS Iridium spark plugs, Ultra HT leads, earth grounding kit, Apexi S-AFC 2 Fuel controller, Turbo Force Stage 1 hybrid turbo running .9bar.

Gearbox: Toyota E154F 5 speed manual, OS Giken twin plate clutch and light weight flywheel, custom short shifter, Nylon bushed shifter cables.

Brakes: Standard 4 pot calipers and grooved and vented TRD discs on front, standard 2 pot calipers and vented discs on rear, no ABS.

Suspension: Tein Super Street coilovers front and rear with pillow ball top mounts, front camber adjustable.

Wheels and tyres: 17x8â? Rays Engineering Volk TE37 alloys with 235/40 rubber.

Exterior: WRC high rear spoiler, clear side repeaters, Varis carbon fibre bonnet, late spec projector headlights.

Interior: Momo Racing gear knob, Sparco steering wheel, Momo handbrake handle and leather gaiter, centre air vents removed and replaced with custom gauge pod with Defi Water temp gauge, Defi Oil temp gauge, Defi Boost gauge and Apexi S-AFC 2 Fuel controller monitor, Clarion CD player.

In all im well chuffed.. :lol::p:P

Im up wae teh wean at that time :lol:

Telf yes they do as I bought a couple..

Few more pics:

STA60526.jpg

STA60527.jpg

STA60525.jpg

STA60524.jpg

STA60522.jpg

STA60523.jpg

STA60521.jpg

STA60520-1.jpg

Looks grand mate,i loved my one,by christ they don't half drink the super unleaded though! They are an amazing car to drive and a nice change from the usual scoobies and evos! Has it had the figure 8s done? Jammy git.:D

Cheers for all replies :D.. It is a fair beast.. Totally diff from the Starlet in everyway.. Decent on fuel until you boost :S..

Adrian I didnt get up till after 9pm as Sat was a day everyone was doing something..

Has a fair spec and when I get cash together I will push for over 300hp.. Shouldnt be too far from tehre just now :lol:

Really nice mate.

The ST205 has, what is basically an MR2 Revision 3 motor. Not the strongest block, but will see you well into the low 12's without major surgery, and should be capable of running 18psi through the CT20b all the way to the redline.

If I could suggest anything to improve performance, it would be, cooling, cooling and more cooling!

Get yourself a real decent FMIC. The one you have doesn't look to big (but it's a good start).

The rest of it looks well sweet mate. Bet you're well chuffed.

EarL.

haha i thought the topic said "GTA4 has arrived" i was like "ooh i didnt think that was due til september!" :D

very nice car though, i normally don't like the old celicas (the new ones are girly enough for me lol) but i do like this one. very nice! that intercooler looks well cute :lol:

Joz the rims are minted :D Nice and Lightweight..

Graeme of course I can, still not fully boosting though..

EarL - Runnign a CT26 Hybrid (Stage 1) and will be runnign 1.2bar when I get the emanage etc after xmas.. FMIC is bang on, even got a custom side inlet manifold. ST205's producing 400hp+ dont have either so im special.. LOL

To say teh least teh previous owner knows his shite. Hes got a 470hp beast of a ST205 and this was his wifes :lol:.. Hes the fella who tuned my starlet as well as KIZ, LeeCarmicahels etc.. Think it ran 13's when it had duff ct20b and managed 276bhp also :p:lol:

hahahaahah nice way of putting it lobotomy, aint the neatest but certainly aint the worst i've seen, its actually funky, and pink, i like it :lol:

also, julien, quite an interesting shade! :lol: was that a request from his wife or just a matching colour for the car?

as its custom panels you could always change what you've got in there, mix and match with electronic gizmos etc and have some new panels trimmed up and such, have different combinations and colours in there or whatever, could get quite creative :D

haha i thought the topic said "GTA4 has arrived" i was like "ooh i didnt think that was due til september!" :lol:

very nice car though, i normally don't like the old celicas (the new ones are girly enough for me lol) but i do like this one. very nice! that intercooler looks well cute :lol:

GTA 4??? Due out September??? :D