WP_000009.jpg

WP_0000052.jpg

WP_000004.jpg

As requested.

Oil cooler not mounted yet, i tried behind the intercooler where you mounted yours Liam, but the brace supporting the crash bar is stopping it. bit of diy during the week me thinks lol.

Would a smaller size exhaust piping reduce performance ? Japspeed is 3" and i think the rs*r is 2.5?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate why is this car upfor sale?

gathering intrest dude, which is why its up for 6k to see what offers are there.

totaled up that i spent around 8k then plus the car making it around 10k all together.

that exhaust is foooking awesome ohh my god!! love it!

i want it :p

dib did it straight away to Sanchez,

got a Japspeed ful system for sale lol ?

• 2 weeks later...

Went to BHP show today at Lydden Hill.

Took the Starlet out first time track and goto say i LOVED it,

however, small windscreen chip which then turnt into a crack now :D

226508_10150163330790418_504235417_6867295_7746961_n.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

haha yeah man it was you who we was next to, i was in the metro talking to you and theres the vxr behind you who lives up road from me lol

alright mate,,, i didnt even get to see you guys on the track lol,,, i kept pulling from the vxr coming out of the corners although coming into them he would be on my tail. i thought i didnt do too bad.

Yeah the Vxr has 360 I think, his name is tim, yeah I know man you did catch us though, I have like a 15 second vid of you over taking us, I'll try and upload it lol, was great fun out there and you have a sweeet car!

Yeah the Vxr has 360 I think, his name is tim, yeah I know man you did catch us though, I have like a 15 second vid of you over taking us, I'll try and upload it lol, was great fun out there and you have a sweeet car!

didnt even notice overtaking u, my eye were glued to the road and my oil temp as it got nearly to 100degrees!!

yeah nice one,,, cheers <3

:D track session looked hectic!!

How did your brakes hold up?

was very busy mate,,

im well pleased with the mintex grooved drill disc/ yellow pads.

didnt fade, more point you use engine braking more then try and lock up. although i do want some 4 pots.

I thought they will be crap out there but no problems, more concern was the oil temp gauge hitting nearly to 100 degrees so goto get this oil cooler before next track.

100 degrees is nothing whilst on track mate :D

Our track Golf used to reach 120-130 before we fitted an oil cooler B)

100 degrees is boiling point. im sure its dangerous for the car.