would anyone be interested?

ok, my bid for making copys of my bumper didnt go down too well, so i was wondering if you n/a starlet boys would be interested if i made a few copys of the splitter attached to my bumper? it would be tried and tested for fit before i send any out... and would just attach to the bottom of your existing bumper.

picture00169.jpg

i would have to make a mould first but i would imaging they would be around £80 depending on how long it takes to make one, and how much fibreglass it would take.

i would probably make two versions available, one the same as the pic above, and one without the little winglets, as i know they're not really liked much.

Rich.

so sort of like the tte jobbie you used to get?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i guess.

something like that. :lol:

I like the winglets myself. How is the splitter attached to the car (please excuse my ignorance on this matter lol!).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my one in the picture is a custom made one smoothed in, the copys would be either smoothed in, screwed on, foam taped on, stuck on... the list goes on really.

well they wont be for a while yet, but i'll keep you guys posted.

Rich.

yeah, i guess.

something like that. :lol:

my one in the picture is a custom made one smoothed in, the copys would be either smoothed in, screwed on, foam taped on, stuck on... the list goes on really.

well they wont be for a while yet, but i'll keep you guys posted.

Rich.

Cheers Rich, i think it looks really well.

Phil.