Size Of Hybrid Ct9 Trumpet End?

As above, just got a hybrid off enzo and my airfilter relocation kit bend is a bit naff and i want a blue one to replace it, so i was just wondering if anyone has a link or a website where i can order the correct size hose to attach the turbo? also is it a exact 90 degree bend i need?

Cheers Dale.

youl get cheap pipes off ebay mate just have a look theres loads. think its 57mm your looking for. someone correct me if im wrong.

if ya want some samco bits ya can get them off deamon tweeks but be warned they didnt tell me that they only get the part if from samco when it is ordered by you so when i got mine i waited about a month for it.

No bother mate i've just been in enzo's shop and had a look at the ct9hybrid and it says the inlet is 55mm so add another 2mm give or take. it will be 57mm like russleh said

here is the link so you can check it out for you self buddy

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....w_item&id=1

Thanks! just read that aswell when you posted lol :wacko:..

been on a few websites and theres so many lenths and that to choose from aswell ;) ..

be ideal if someone had a link too one theyve bought and used themselfs but yano :surrender:

Dale.

Lol not a problem mate thats what we are here for :wacko: i've also found a alloy pipe for you.. You might have to chop abit off to get it to fit spot on. it worked for me so it should you :surrender: this pipe is 50mm so its 1mm less then the silicon pipe

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alloy-Bend-90-Degree...=item3efa39da96