Please Vote!

Which wheels?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the white ones are tsw stealth alloys painted white i had the on my civic and corolla at some point, i've alway kept them because ive alway liked them but the off set is 35 so might have to have the arches rolled just a tad for them to not rub. the black ones are inovit rapid blacks but are a 37off set so fit perfect!

when i find some jdm wheels i like and can afford i will get some but at the min i have a choice between the two I'm not to keen on the multispoke wheels but they were cheap at the time and the tsw came on a car i bought so thay havnt cost me out, I'm getting some tires next week if the price is right i will be having eagle f1's but if there to expensive i will be on t1r's just want to know what wheels to put them on till i've sold my 18" chrysler 300c wheels then i'll be looking for some jdm ones thanks for the comments so far guys.

not a fan of either id probally choose the white ones, and by the way you shouldnt need to roll the arches for that offset lol ive got 0 offset on mine lol and that definatly requires work

luckly the tire just miss the lip on the arch ATM but on my corolla the just touched. Some people don't mind but I don't like the look of tire Walls when you can tell they rub.

0 offset :mellow: