Cheshire Glanza Car Crash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest cheshireglanza

hi guys thanks for all the comments i got out off the impact with very minor injurys but my gf is still in hospital has she took all the impact on her door i will get pics up off company van soon has i have been to see it today

ohh my god!! i just saw this! that is so messed up ! f**kin bastereds just wait for the f**king lights! GRRRR it makes me so mad! :thumbsup: regardless of what state he was in iif i could i would have battered 7 shades of shit outa that c**t!!

It just makes me so mad how some one can have compleate disregard for the wlbeing of others!

And chesh u better claim against his ass take his ass to the cleaners he deserves evething thats coming to him

I hope you and your misses amke a speedy recovery pal!

(what a shitty Valantines day!)

Guest cheshireglanza

no dude every just looked and drove on its going to be long hard fight on my behalf has the guy is trying say i pulled out in front off him and he was doing the 30mph limit cause, i have no witness its going to be hard to clear my self has he had right off way unless i can prove he was speeding to bet the red light :thumbsup: