Anyone Got Anyfeed Back On.........

to be honest its not down to the exhaust to po and spit flames, its down to engine and turbo spec along with tune aswell. if you want a loud poppy and flamy exhaust though its all about a front exit but its not going to do what you want on a standard engine and tune

:mellow: nah i want to get my car to this sort of spec

full exhaust system

good make mani and decat

rx-7 tmic

magnacore leads

iridum spark plugs

up the boost to a bar

new ecu

fcd

and a remap from what people said i should be looking about 180ish just want it to bang and pop when changing gears and stuff?

if you want to get your car spitting flames mate theres a good site for it, there the saxo and corsa owners clubs were all the other chavs go......

Mate, get real performance flames not the faggot ones, do your engine and turbo setup and do it right. Then you and ya mates can sit in MacDonalds car park revving your engines......

cant believe theres so many chavs that own starlets now....... :mellow:

it's because they've got so cheap!

back in the day they cost a bomb for such an old car, but now there 2 a penny :p, kinda one of the reasons i moved away. i like unique :mellow:

as stated though... your options are flamer kit, or straight through exhaust, with some nice boost and a dirty rich map lol

I don't get the attraction with popping/banging/flaming? It doesn't make the car any faster, what's the point?

It's understandable with older cars that run on carbs then obviously you aren't going to get a perfect fuel mix at all times, but on a modern car where the fuelling should generally be spot on, wtf?

Asking if a particular exhaust makes a car "bang and flame" reminds me of induction kits where people think the air filter itself is what makes the noise. :mellow:

if anything to get the exhaust to pop, bang, flame etc. the map will be pretty rich so power will be down compared to what it could make on an optimum map.

straight through no baffles, heat wrapped and it will be allot easier. something like a buddy club system like to pop like a little bitch.

but yeah as you say ste, not really that much of an attraction :mellow:. i'm getting to old to be looked at like a boy racer.

leave pop and bangs to the group A/B rally cars :p

if anything to get the exhaust to pop, bang, flame etc. the map will be pretty rich so power will be down compared to what it could make on an optimum map.

Exactly, that's why I don't get it, all you're saying is look at me, I'm over fuelling! :mellow: Whereas you could actually be going quicker.