latest tasks completed

Have just finished this afternoon what you gyes think?

i have fiberglassed the screen into the centre consol

and have made a fulse floor for the boot and carpeted it.

and the active vibe gives just the right amount of base and not too much weight.

S8000123.jpg

S8000122.jpg

S8000126.jpg

S8000124.jpg

Looks good

i was gonna get an amp linked to my 6x9s, because the sub is way tooooo heavy...might try it and see what happens.

get some better amplified components/decent coax's up front and you wont need to.

you dont go to a concert and face the other way now do you ;)

thus, you want the majority of the music (treble) coming from in front of you, for best sound stage and sound quality. Hence, the better speakers you can have up front will work wonders for clarity.

It doesn't matter for bass as its non-directional, but with treble and such its important to have it coming from in front of you.

i have jdm pods on my shelf but i have it biased to the front so that it doesn't sound like its coming from behind you, it sounds so much better in all situations.

the only unfortunate thing is that the starlets are completely anti-audio up front, having the shitty 4" coax's in the dash is such a rubbish idea, and making fibreglass pods for the door etc is a pain if you're as lazy as me.

i have a few ideas which i might impliment if i dont sell up before.

• 2 weeks later...
martinjkent you saying ive gone over the top??!! anyway, screen fitting in is a top job looks really nice and flush!

check out my install hehe!

Haha. Was only jokin mate... Mine is just as bad as yours I say... Haha, I'll scope out yours der now...