i found front lower arm bar on ebay is this just a lower strut brace. also are they recomended. i already have an upper but now want a rear and lower if any good. its a cusco one, im also unsure onto where it goes.

any help from the handling pro's?

Hi Keirz ;)

The Cusco one is quality and is a worthy addition to accompany the front strut brace you have.

It is meant for track use obviously but its no prob having it on your road starlet too!

It is anodised blue lightweight aluminium and quite strong and sturdy for what it is.

I have one but took it off cause it was a pain in the ass!

You can see here that it fits to the two lower wishbone points at the front of the car, this position it mounts onto is very close to the n/a zorst system. That means that it will vibrate a lot during slow driving and manoeveurs. I had to had it modified to a slight angle to fit better around the exhaust to decrease vibration

DSC02730.jpg

It will only cause you problems with hitting road objects if your car is pretty much lower than 25mm, mine is lowered approx 55mm and it hit many things such as stones etc You can see how low to the ground it is Also it will get scraped badly depending on your ride height.

DSC02921.jpg

But all in all, it will stiffen up your front and give you tighter steering into corners and out of them. However as with all uprated suspension components you have to pretty much push your car a little to get the best function and potential out of them and of course to notice any real difference ;)

Hope this was educational mate! ;)

Dont pay more than £65-£70!

Peace Out

Joz

i knew you wouldn't let me down. thanks for that mate. it does sound more trouble than its worth and i dont really treat my car to much extreme driving so prob will only get the negatives you mention.

money prob spent better elsewhere.

new alloys have increase handling a treat so am happy at the minute. will get pics up soon. much more jdm and i will not go back to big wheels.

thanks for that though mate it was a much better answer than i expected!

Also Keirz the reason SiCaln is lovin his so much is because he has his on a Glanza and not a Starlet N/A, so it wouldnt be near his exhaust to rattle and roll, unlike ours ;)

But still, no reason to not to get one if you want to stiffen up the front, I wouldnt mind havin it back on, but I would have to raise my suspension ;) 00oo.. (Nooooooo)

Peace Out

Joz

i had one of these on the gt there but had to take it off due to living out in the country and down a stone lane!! had a good few scuffs and a little bend in it due to grounding on a country rd!! but a very good buy!! car feels totally different thats its removed!!

dont want any thing else to rub on the floor now. had 5 in mine tonight and exhaust was banging on every bump and also getting a weird knocking from the springs. i really cant win. 16s and the archs rub 15s and its the exhaust. maybe i should gut my car out other than my front seat, problem solved cant give anyone a lift so no rubbing!

dont want any thing else to rub on the floor now. had 5 in mine tonight and exhaust was banging on every bump and also getting a weird knocking from the springs. i really cant win. 16s and the archs rub 15s and its the exhaust. maybe i should gut my car out other than my front seat, problem solved cant give anyone a lift so no rubbing!

Sounds like a plan to me :huh:

No back seats is the way forward :lol:

Make em walk :lol:

yes mate there on and i fooking love them.

got the last little touch to add to them before i post them up. arrived in post tonight so may have pics up tommorow depending on weather.

keep an eye out for my update, as it changes the whole theme of the car.

keirz