Racist Revving!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,and ha ha ha ha ha. What a load of crap. The police shuld really think before doing something stupid like this. I can't believe the "victims" of the supposed crime said it could be racist. What in the hell makes revving your engine racist. I'd be serving a life sentance if i was locked up for the amount of times i've revved my engine. My girlfriend was crying with laughter when i told her this.

Bourkey

Well to be honest (and I don't want to incite anything here -- because I'm not racist or religious) but the catholic church said it perfectly a couple of weeks ago after Benedict said what he did -- Basically muslims these days are too sensitive about there religion!!

They need to have a beer and chill out ( <-- Maybe I shouldn't jest at their religion)

We could invite them all to a nice BBQ, some well done pork bangers, bacon-butties, couple of beers to share, play with the family dog, and bring cartoons too everybody loves cartoons rights! :huh:

bringing up race/religion/sexism is the adult equivalent of throwing a tantrum because you can't your way

I don't see how revving your engine is racist.If you go to a muslim country you must abide by their way of life or risk jail,no drinking no bacon butties(They dont know what they're missing there)etc so if we must fit into their ways then they should accept ours if they choose to live here! I'm not racist in any way but if you dont like it here then SOD OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!! :huh: it's seen as an easy way to get a nice lump of compo to shout racism. Sorry if i've offended anyone but thats the joy of free speech we have here in the uk.

Nothin to take offence to there mate, im not a racist either, the way i see it we all bleed the came colour, but i agree with u man, if i were to migrate to another country id expect to have to adopt their way of life to a certain extent too,not walk in and try to change things ike the noise made by a bloody V8!

Phil.

what a load of poop

i rev my engine at old ladys crossing in front of me. i guess il be charged with age dicrimination. (not really, only the really slow ones!)

im not a racist either but this is a fucking joke. i had i muslim lady cut me up yesterday cuz she was on her phone but you dont here me saying she sweved at me cuz im white.

God this is just stupid, everything these days is about colour and/or religion. and dont get me started on the police, they should try catching some real criminals rather than going after crap like this and speeding motorists! just my 2p worth :lol:

paul w Posted Today, 03:09 PM

Think i would complain that he wasn't revving it enough! laugh.gif Gotta love the noise of any 8 or 6 cylinder car especially a turbo'd one!

hell yeah bet it sounded well nice :huh: