Rollin Road Tomorrow Wot Bhp Is It Goin To Be

never herd anything about a hybrid ct9 needing a spacer and i had a hybrid lol, also what manni is it? as no one has asked yet as i have a horrible suspicion is might be an autobahn manifold. in which case there's no point fitting that mani.

let us know what manifold you have, where did you get the hybrid ct9 from?

its an tong turbo 1 and the manafold is from jap performuce

not a bad result... what boost was that at? also i had a tong hybrid and so do loooads of other on here, none of us had to space it out to get it to fit.

the Jpermance mani is alright, shouldnt have a problem with that :lol:

you dont need injectors, guys chatting ball unless you wanna run more then 200bhp your stock injectors are fine. but he did get the ecu bit right. either look for a plug and play ecu like Jam, Blitz etc or get an emange blue and get that mapped.

Look in the traders section for Ricky@racetech, or Nick@tuningdevelopments. they will sort you out :)

he put the boost up to a bar or just over

is that safe or not

erm, what manifold have you got on it? if it's the stock then yes it's a bad idea, if it's the jperformance then it will be fine.

power seems quite low for 1bar... did you get any graphs? fueling/whp?

erm, what manifold have you got on it? if it's the stock then yes it's a bad idea, if it's the jperformance then it will be fine.

power seems quite low for 1bar... did you get any graphs? fueling/whp?

i got 1 grath I've still got the stok manafold on he said i could of got a bit more :lol:

really shouldn't be running that much boost through the stock manifold.

my old V made 170 at 0.7bar on stock ecu with the tong hybrid, so that mani could be causing a big restriction or pressure build up... giving lower power reading.

turn the boost down, or change the mani asap would be my advice, otherwise could lead to your engine going pop!

the "bump" in the 3rd runner of the stock manifold is restricting the gasses flow. Known to cause serious damge to our engines. its not advised to run much over stock boost with them,put your new manifold on and it will be a bit more free flowing and in turn will give u more power. also u dont need a spacer or an extra gasket with a ct9 hybrid, i have a tongs hybrid ct9 and mines didnt need 1.

the "bump" in the 3rd runner of the stock manifold is restricting the gasses flow. Known to cause serious damge to our engines. its not advised to run much over stock boost with them,put your new manifold on and it will be a bit more free flowing and in turn will give u more power. also u dont need a spacer or an extra gasket with a ct9 hybrid, i have a tongs hybrid ct9 and mines didnt need 1.

will it be safe to run that much boost if i swap the manifold over and wot kind of bhp

will i be seein then do anyone no