Hks Fcd And Afpr Combo ?

I want to run 1 Bar on my ct9... i want to use go with a HKS FCD and AFPR Combo What AFPR would u all recomened and how easy is it to install and set up?

i have the following suporting mods

Got:

Cat Back

Decat

Mani

Rex Timc

Hks Bov

To buy:

Hks Actuator

EBC

Boost Gauge

And of Corse FCD & AFPR

They all do the same thing but it would be better to get a good brand that you can rely on as it's obviously not good if it breaks!

They're easy to fit but you'll need it set up on a rolling road to ensure the fuelling is ok.

They all do the same thing but it would be better to get a good brand that you can rely on as it's obviously not good if it breaks!

They're easy to fit but you'll need it set up on a rolling road to ensure the fuelling is ok.

someone explain this bump shit to me cause i aint got clu bump

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to do this later this year just for a bit of extra power before I sell up!

I've got a Sard RRFPR and HKS FCD

Sard/ Fuel Lab/ FSE - all FPR's tend to do the same but you get what you pay for usually so spend a bit more for a better quality one is my advice

Steve

i would stray away from a hks fcd and hunt out a more stable jam fcc

the jam works differently

both are pretty similar with wiring but i cant advise on actual instillation as ive never fitted one before.

in all honesty i would not stray down this route, bumping up the fual pressure feed the extra air is sort of primitave if you know what i mean. it does have its advantages of being cheaper

an emanage or jap ecu would be my recomendation