Feature Cars Needed

Guest ep82_girl
Would love to say i would like to donate mine, but theres no way its feature worthy!!

everyones car is feature worthy and for anything that can not get in there always next time :rolleyes: do you have any pics that include your car at meets etc???

there is another catch to this that i am not telling members but it will not just be in all torque ok guys i just not telling you lot :thumbsup:

you will see soon enough tho lol

xxx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

what is pretty lame is your comments on this topic. if your not interested then dont bother posting cause your ruinning it for other people!!! maybe if you read the topic you would see this is not just for all torque but why bother wasting my breath hay cause you dont wanna listen you just wanna ruin it for everyone else!!!

x

what is pretty lame is your comments on this topic. if your not interested then dont bother posting cause your ruinning it for other people!!! maybe if you read the topic you would see this is not just for all torque but why bother wasting my breath hay cause you dont wanna listen you just wanna ruin it for everyone else!!!

x

Just because he's posting his opinion doesn't mean he's trying to ruin it for everyone else. It's a forum and we all work together, well we usually do. :thumbsup:

David what did your posts say? If you can be arsed to retype them?

Idrees

I dont want to get into a keyboard war which is the only way this is going.

I was just asking if anyone had actually looked at the mag, i felt it looked weak, no actual mag on the website, maybe just a 1 man band and it was full of chav cars that I wouldnt want my starbo associated with. More expressing concern that starlets dont get a bad rep i think.

ep82 girl I think your up yourself a bit deleting posts and going on about smoke screen for bigger things, why not just tell us what its really all about?

I will say no more on the matter.

I was just asking if anyone had actually looked at the mag, i felt it looked weak, no actual mag on the website, maybe just a 1 man band and it was full of chav cars that I wouldnt want my starbo associated with. More expressing concern that starlets dont get a bad rep i think.

I actually thought the same tbh mate but I didn't really want to say anything. :thumbsup:

Top marks for trying but I'd be much happier with a feature in a well known magazine. After the RR meet you can send pictures in to Banzai and Jap Performance etc, they will feature it in the events section. I've done it in the past with meets etc.

Idrees

shut up all of u.

f**k me i'm tired of this petty bollox on here! this is UKSC FFS!

first off - its not "full" of chav cars, there is ONE feature car, does that constitute full? HOWEVER, i will agree that the fiesta is fugly like a dead monkey, and is not the image that we as a club portray.

secondly - does it really matter if its a "chav" online one man band?? no, and u know why?? because as far as Geo and the rest of us supermods are concerned, ANY publicity for UKSC is GOOD publicity! did anyone consider that WE could add a little class to their online mag?? no, they didnt, they just went off about "chavs" - quit lookin at the negative, try to find some bloody positive!

thirdly - everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Jo was tryin to organise something special for the club in regards to 2 major magazines that she has been in discussion with, and she wanted it to be a surprise, hence why she deleted the posts as she was TRYING to keep it a surprise!

fourthly - I TOLD HER TO DELETE THE POSTS! yeah thats right, my username is Nanglebadger, u dont like it, PM ME about it. this was a thread tryin to generate interest for this online mag and for two well established magazines, but once again Jo's work has been run down by members of UKSC.

fair enough, a bunch of u dont like her. i dont care. half of u probably dont like me, big whoop. But Geo gave her the position because he believes in her abilities to ORGANISE things for UKSC, yet everytime she does she is run down for it. u wana disregard her position, fair enough, thats your choice, but u only serve to strengthen the resolve of some of us to keep her as an events organiser.

by f**k what is UKSC comin to these days! its like a play ground at times.

Phil.

as above, well said Phil.

Think that if people dont like the idea or want no part of it, then dont.

EP82 girl isnt getting paid for doing it she is doing it for the love of the UKSC scene, i have been in contact with BANZAI, about doing a club feature in July.

I think there are far too many members on here who like to act as kids, if you DO want to act like it and gang up on people, run them down, and overall be a prick, then you need to go on TGTT....

Dan

Guest ep82_girl

thanks philly

yeah its out in the open now. it is going into banzai, i used all torque as a stepping stone before it went into banzai and thought people would like both. this will be going in as a club feature and then Banzai and Jap Performance will cover the Rolling Road Day at Monster, Jap Performance have already confirmed a photographer on the day nd if Andrew cant mak it from Banzai i will forward him pics on :thumbsup:

can this just stop please guys. ive tried my hardest for this and the response from the japfest stand shows it can be done ok!!!

here is the email off banzai-

Sent: 10 March 2010 14:21:59

To: Joanne Hill (jo_starletgtturbo@hotmail.com)

Hi Jo,

as previously discussed with yourself i am more than willing to do a club feature with the club.

To do this, we'll need from you a couple of paragraphs about the club, what it does, how long it's been going, the number of members, what kind of things you get up to, what maes the club different from others.....that kind of thing! Also, please supply a decent selection of high-res pictures and perhaps a copy of the club logo if you have one - they don't just have to be pictures of cars, as the people are quite important when it come to clubs!!

I am now ready when you are!

Regards,

Andrew Biddle

Staff Writer - Banzai

Now i need pics lots of them of cars, meets, shows, you!!! what ever and write ups!! just remember this is for the club and not me so please show your support for the club guys!!!

xxxx

Orr right lol well im just waiting for idrees to send my side skirts then get them on...then next week im geting my front bumper sprayed cause i have to cut the hell out of it for my FMIC to fit once i get my bits back on the car i will send some pics over :thumbsup:

I was going to put that thread up for you jobo lol very nice pics mate :rolleyes: it just means im going to have to take some better ones :thumbsup:

the camera makith the man as its said.

wanna see some of your work lets see some, you should have your own photoshoot.

i think it would be good to see it in a mag , woo for uksc.