Feature Cars Needed

Guest ep82_girl

Hiya All,

I am speaking to the owner of an online mag called 'All torque' who are wanted to do a club feature

these guys are also attending the Rolling Road Day :(

Now what they have asked for is 3 cars to go forward to the feature in realtion to the club and they will decide what car they use.

there are also some questions but i will mob the staff to help me with them :D

if you think your car is worthy then please post some pictures and spec list of your car underneath.

ALSO need pics from events the club has been to shows, meets etc and pics of you lot if you got any :D

This is seperate to the Rolling Road day you do not have to move anywhere lol i need pics you have taken to forward on :D

NOW THERE IS A CATCH TO THIS TO OK GUYS :) MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO PULL OFF BUT IT WILL HAPPEN :D

thanks all

xxx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dose the car have to be big power or is a N/A ok for one.

In my option a gt, glanza and a n/a would be good for a feature

That makes sense to me but will depend what they are after? Do the feature cars have to turn up to the MM rolling road day?

Jason

Guest ep82_girl
That makes sense to me but will depend what they are after? Do the feature cars have to turn up to the MM rolling road day?

Jason

no they dont this is seperate from the RR day this is a club feature the RR day will be an events feature cause is going to be in more than one mag :)

xxx

no they dont this is seperate from the RR day this is a club feature the RR day will be an events feature cause is going to be in more than one mag :D

xxx

Well as you know Jo i would love to get mine featured but think i need to finish it first. :) Am trying my hardest to get it done :D and then i need to see if they will feature it.

Come on people, get your names down for this, will do the club good getting some publicity, plus you get to show off all your hard work. :D

I tink Chan has a chance :)

Cheers luke :D

Well as you know Jo i would love to get mine featured but think i need to finish it first.

X2 mine should be hopefully finished in september with a new engine and something never done on a starlet before, plan to be ready for jae, so i probably wont have enough time to get mine done for this feature.

chanelle x

Guest ep82_girl

yeah there is going to be a vote maybe-

na

ep82

ep91

to go forwards. just cause your car aint featured aint going to stop it being in the actual club feature. its just want have all the information on the car :)

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
I want to put my car forward bit by the time I can get pictures of the finished car the decision will have been made

I can only post up pics of the old car with the new spec list

Gary

there is nothing stopping me pming them with your car in a few months time!

they ahve already agreed to keep potential cars on file

but that up to you

(im nagging them on msn for you now mind!!! lol)

xxx

deans would be wothy of a feature as would channelles and GAZ's 4wd monster too theres too many to decide from!

well done for getting some publicity for the site :D

starlets are still bieng underestimated! i was in getting some new tyres fitted today and the guyat the tyre place drove a spec C scooby and all i heard from him was "the wee starlets are ok" and "that 1ce i drove a "proper car" i wouldnt look back!" needless to say i took him a short blast and changed his mind very quickley :)

Guest ep82_girl
id love a feature im just hoping the car will be on the road for a few shows im deffo coming to this!!

PLEASE NOTE-

this is seperate from the rolling road day

you dont need to drive any where i need you to send me pics and a spec list

there will be magazines at the rolling road day.

the rr day will be featured and so will all torque be there but this is something extra on the side SO PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE THIS WITH THE RR DAY

so start snapping pics all!!!!

xxxx

How are the 3 lucky cars being picked?

Is it going to be like a staff vote or member vote aswell?

Theres a few cars I can think of, Phils should be in with a chance of getting a spot :)

going to be a vote like potm so everyone gets a say :D

xxx