I Can't F*cking Believe This

I finally got insured today, so it's been the first time I've drove in nearly 6 months, so obviously I was looking forward to it... I'd been out less than an hour and one of the fucking tyres goes! :(:D:(

Good job I wasn't going fast. :thumbsup:

I have shit luck lately. :rolleyes:

ye that would piss me off sideways :@

I think I would have gone sideways if I was driving how I used to. :thumbsup:

Luckily it only happened at low speed.

It's a complete joke though, finally driving again and then this happens.

Guest ep82_girl
lol nightmare buddy i went to get a nail removed from my tyre today to be told the tyre is f**ked and the other side had a screw and half a drill bit through it :rolleyes:

oky just had 2 new front tyres to the tracking was out so badly that they were going bald on the inside yet i had only taken her to a garage two months ago and they said they had done it!!! :( but all fab now and she passed the mot 1st time :thumbsup:

xxx

oky just had 2 new front tyres to the tracking was out so badly that they were going bald on the inside yet i had only taken her to a garage two months ago and they said they had done it!!! :rolleyes: but all fab now and she passed the mot 1st time :thumbsup:

xxx

I would kick off about that, they should give you a refund for doing shoddy work if you can prove it to them.

Guest ep82_girl
I would kick off about that, they should give you a refund for doing shoddy work if you can prove it to them.

i have the receipt in the house. the nuts on the alloys were so tight they needed an air gun to get them off so clearly werent done!!! :thumbsup: the car also drives a million times better now!!!

xxx

i have the receipt in the house. the nuts on the alloys were so tight they needed an air gun to get them off so clearly werent done!!! :thumbsup: the car also drives a million times better now!!!

xxx

airguns Are for gays, powerbar ftw!!. things like that gives us garage folk a bad name. End of the day if its not done righ then it will just end up comming back, why redo work that you could have had done.

pro job 1st time everytime :rolleyes:

airguns Are for gays, powerbar ftw!!. things like that gives us garage folk a bad name. End of the day if its not done righ then it will just end up comming back, why redo work that you could have had done.

pro job 1st time everytime :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you on that mate, if your gonna do it, do it right :thumbsup:

oky just had 2 new front tyres to the tracking was out so badly that they were going bald on the inside yet i had only taken her to a garage two months ago and they said they had done it!!! ;) but all fab now and she passed the mot 1st time ^_^

xxx

Stop kerbing it then lol ;)

my car has been gone for an mot since last thursday, still not got it back Oo?