Well my mate wanted a lift down to Autopaint for Pinstripe for his Civic VTi, its an old one and he likes it standard and mint so he did the pinstripe over the rubbing strip all around the car as the old one had faded.

And he picked up a packet of red and black and told me to do my grille with this. Went home n tried it at night, was kinda impressed with it!

I would have used just the black, but theres the Red SR on the bonnet so i thought it could match it...maybe :blink:

I like it, nobody has a grille anything like it. if you dont like it...erm TOUGH!!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man :D

Nice job on the custom winter wheels, really creative that! Wish I had some.

Also guess its hard having fussy neighbours like that, ah well, do u have the tuner on in the day too?

Keep up the good work. Going diy custom is the ticket!

Peace Out

J :blink: Z

Yes mate i just leave the tuner in lol, abit pointless having it in at night and takin it out for day! It sounds quite nice with it like that actually, not too loud, just a nice burble to it.

P.S If you want some wheels like that get off arse n spray urs, they would look cool! :D Its not hard!!

Thanks for the comment :blink:

Yes mate i just leave the tuner in lol, abit pointless having it in at night and takin it out for day! It sounds quite nice with it like that actually, not too loud, just a nice burble to it.

P.S If u want some wheels like that get off arse n spray urs, they would look cool! :D Its not hard!!

Thanks for the comment :lol:

hehe, maybe I will do some day!

Keep up the good work!

Look forward to more creative progress!

Peace Out

J :blink: Z

• 2 weeks later...

Well a mini update, just because i'm bored!

Import rear number plate, tidies up the rear, it looked bog standard before (still needs a rear lip though)

DSC01202.jpg

And removed the sunstrip as quite a few people have said its a boyracer's mod, i want a jap look! I think the front looks quite better now aswell! :unsure:

DSC01204.jpg

Also went to get some silvertec indicator bulbs today, but didn't wanna pay £17 for them!! Got better things to flog that money on :lol:

P.S The Corolla Inlet Mani should be here this week, hopefully fit it next weekend.

SR looks tidier without the sunstrip!

I like em tho lol, feels naked without one!

Get some silvatec copies off ebay if you cant justify the real silvatecs.

Still needs that little extra to make it personally yours but its just the start so enjoy it and have fun!

Peace Out

J :unsure: z

LOL yeah i think i'm gonna get a medium sized white TRD sticker for the front, something that just covers the middle of the screen. And the uksc stickers on the side windows :unsure: they can sit with the tggt.com stickers

• 2 weeks later...

Another tiny update..

JDM Inlet Mani arrived 2 days ago. Sprayed it metallic silver the same night, although the pics dont show the metallic!:

BEFORE:

DSC01212.jpg

AFTER:

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

Going to be fitting it this weekend. I'm hopefully going to make a rear lip our of a bumper from hunting the scrappers and finish off the eyelids ive started on tomorrow. Also spray the damn rocker cover if my bro parks the car up for atleast an hour!!

Thanks guys :)

Some New Pics :lol:

Then Enkei's are back on with new tyres, f*ck the 14's! Took the Exhaust Tuner out aswell, sounds SO much better and louder!

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

Hopefully spray the rocker cover and strut brace this afternoon while fitting the Mani, will get some pics ;) Also need to get the Speedo working again which my cousin will do!