• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Sketch of the Mods!

The computers been broken down for hours and i was damn bored so i decided to draw what SR should look like New Year time (Apart from the Rear Discs, Steering wheel and rear wiper removal. And red wheels bolts hehe)

DSC01245.jpg

Sorry its a shit quality pic!

Lol haha! Got mock GCSE's going on at the moment, and for the next two weeks. So thats why your seeing less of me online (Coughs)

P.S - You should be commenting on the picture of SR, not the quality of the drawing hehe!! Thanks anyway!

Thanks for comments Rick and Mart ;)

@Martin, its his money on my choice of mods or me just doing the mods (make lip, sprayed wheels) :D hehe

Hopefully will be mine at the end of next year or beginning of 08. If all goes to plan it will have a 4EFTE in by that time, so it might not be suitable for my first car :(

Will see what happens though :DB)

Finally!! :(

Well, after all that nagging to my brother about taking the install out (although i made this install myself hehe), hes taken it out! Its up for sale but i don't think any of you will be interested as its quite heavy for a Starlet. Pounds like mental though, the majority of the plastic trims in the car are all loose from that bass!

The Best Bit!:

The GT engine should now be in earlier than planned, as we should have a few more hundred put towards it once this is sold!

Heres a pic anyway:

DSC00987.jpg

Shit, just remembered its near christmas time so may not be the best time to stick it on ebay. But we could give it a go ;)

Thanks. If its getting misty all you need to do is seal it again! Stikkaflex will do the job perfectly! It would be great if you could PM me with the things i might need to fit them or things to look out for!! ;) Thanks :(

REFLETS FITTED!!!!! :lol: :lol: :p

Thanks to Rick and Joz for the help with removing the cluster!

Will get pics tomorrow, too dark for them now.

Also need the rear orange indicator bulbs and foglights bulb.

And does anybody know wheter you can get rear silvertec indicators bulbs?

Oh yeah and bass install is back in, bro cant live without it!

Wahey, looking forward to some pics.

(on the subject of fitting, have fitted the passenger GT seat today, will be fitting the driver seat tomorrow now I know what I'm doing :lol: - thought you might want to know Idrees)

Keep it up geezer :lol: