At 190 200bhp In A Glanza What The Typical....

im running 200bhp and trust me its quick :harhar:

dude do you get used to the power im running abit under that and i wanna go faster :thumbsup:

it doesnt seem that quick to me but other people are like WOW

dude do you get used to the power im running abit under that and i wanna go faster :thumbsup:

it doesnt seem that quick to me but other people are like WOW

i think it is quick dont get me wrong i would like it quicker but its when i get people like my mate who has a 225 leon cupra r and i piss all over it lol which he hates

i think it is quick dont get me wrong i would like it quicker but its when i get people like my mate who has a 225 leon cupra r and i piss all over it lol which he hates

Reading stuff like this is what reinforces in me the desire to get a GT/Glanza next :thumbsup:

0 to 60 time and 0 to 100mph time over standered im getting my car set up in the next month or so just cant imagine how quick its going to be cant wait :thumbsup:

youve made 498 posts, 497 of those posts are topics and questions that are already covered.

look it up on here mate, thats why the mods do this website for information.

half of the questions on here ive asked theres not been a direct awncer and before i asked how fast was a td04 0 to 60 and 100 and i just wanted to no how fast my car would be think u need to grow up a bit if you dont like the questions or what ever u seem to have against me then dont reply

Reading stuff like this is what reinforces in me the desire to get a GT/Glanza next :thumbsup:

yea totaly, @ the op check the power to weight link in the side bar, should give you a feeeling of how fast your car can be.

the last time i timed my hybrid jam glanza @1bar(190ish) on the speed cut box ive got

i get to the majical ton in around 13-14 seconds

thats faster than a lot of cars. and the reason starlets will be around for a while

There are lots of variables which should be taken into consideration with a 0-60 run..

Tyres, temperature, launch, gear changes, weight. One td-04 could be a whole second (or more/less) slower than another td-04 with similar spec due to just one of these variables.

Does it really matter what your Glanza does 0-60? yh cuz i wna go fast isn't it n beet dem kitted astra v6 like.

Once running sweet, why not RR it or take it to the pod to find out for sure?

Im not having a dig at you kid, just trying to be realistic as what seems to be a simple question.... doesnt have a simple answer.... After all these topics come up regularly.

Check out this section on TGTT, it might have the answer your looking for;

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Also..please attempt to type in such a way that everyone can read it.

Mitch

half of the questions on here ive asked theres not been a direct awncer and before i asked how fast was a td04 0 to 60 and 100 and i just wanted to no how fast my car would be think u need to grow up a bit if you dont like the questions or what ever u seem to have against me then dont reply

it has been covered before you were on here pal, try looking for it...