Do U Think This Number Plate Is Too Dodgy To Use?

i didnt wasnt to put a full size 1 on there because it looked shit! but i think this 1 might be just a bit too small lol

by the way i know theres a little bit of the other reg left on ther, I've cleaned that off now lol

18032010189.jpg

and i know the fmic isnt lined up right, its coming off this weekend im half way through rebuilding the front end after the little bump

will probably get pulled but theres a guy putside my gfs house with a audi tt that had no front one for a bit and now he has one about half the size of that. this is about 10 metres from a police station

keep your origional in the car, i got pulled with mine like yours, they made me rip it off on the side of the road before i could go, and was going to give me a £60 fine but i talked them round.

its just not worth the hassle mate

I have a pretty small one, as seen below (sounds dodgy) and I've never been pulled for it (had it over 2 years like that). Yours is maybe a little smaller but since it's not an actual plate it looks a lot worse, get an actual plate the same size and put it in the middle then you're morelikelyto get away with it.

CIMG9734.jpg

i believe that the the regulations are regard to the spacing and the font style and minimum size of lettering

tbh your asking to be pulled with a number plate that small, if you have one like this and not been pulled, you been lucky.

works the same with tinting your front windows, some people get caught some don't.

i reckon it will look alright if you put standard size plate (vinyl) in the same place as your current small one. will look fine B)

even if the police dont see it the traffic cars cameras dont pic them up right for some reason so ul get flagged n no doubt stopped happened to a guy i know with his evo and they gave him a hard time about it

For a start it is a sticker which wont have the same reflective properties as a UK standard numberplate. It is also too small which is asking for trouble. Even bikers have problems with small plates so a car with them isn't going to be any better. And finally im guessing it doesn't have the BS approval code and postcode of where it was made, this makes it illegal which will make it fail it's MOT unless the MOT place is a bit more easy on it. Up to you bud but personally i'd stick to standard size text etc regardless of how it looks.

Bourkey

im going to try out the bigger sticker 1st, the cop who stopped me said the letters where suppost to be 79mm tall, mines where 52mm haha

ive had that aswell half of them dont know the law lol your allowed 64mm sized letters same as a bike as its an import i got a ticket to sort it printed this page out and handed into the station and he signed it off and that was that lol i think its abit of a grey area tbh but ive not had any bother with mine since and its bike sized

they tried to say that my tow eye was illegal too and that hed hit his shin off it if he walked past. but its inline with the rear bumper! what a wanker

always the same mate lol and that link i missed lol dont know how true it is or not but worked for me lol

jap plates