Just a quick hello, looking to buy a Glanza, quality site.

1 question am i better to buy a standard Glanza or look for one that is tastfully modded?

first off welcome mate and secondly its depends on what you want a standard one is good as everything that gets done will be by you but then one with a few mods can still be a minter and save you a few pennys not doin the stuff its already had done to it

first off welcome mate and secondly its depends on what you want a standard one is good as everything that gets done will be by you but then one with a few mods can still be a minter and save you a few pennys not doin the stuff its already had done to it

Hey mate welcome! Would agree with this, depends if you fancy doing the whole modding thing from scratch youself if you are planning to mod it of course?

Starting from standard is beneficial as you start to understand the ins and outs of your car alot better plus you get a sense of acheivment out it.

Or getting one thats been modded does save a fair bit of money, but in the other hand you could end up correcting mistakes costing you lots of money?

Just got to weigh it up, i ended up going for a standard one in the end, wanted to do all the work myself. But you do get sucked in because you cant stop spending, to make you car look and go better lol.

Good luck matey!

Hey mate welcome! Would agree with this, depends if you fancy doing the whole modding thing from scratch youself if you are planning to mod it of course?

Starting from standard is beneficial as you start to understand the ins and outs of your car alot better plus you get a sense of acheivment out it.

Or getting one thats been modded does save a fair bit of money, but in the other hand you could end up correcting mistakes costing you lots of money?

Just got to weigh it up, i ended up going for a standard one in the end, wanted to do all the work myself. But you do get sucked in because you cant stop spending, to make you car look and go better lol.

Good luck matey!

this is really good advice mate!

i would maybe avoid the cars that are running the really high power, because you can never be 100% sure that they will last. but on the other hand there are some real bargains to be had in buying a ready modded car. as said above it will be worth you having a think about what you are wanting from the car and how much you are wanting to spend.

either way, there will be plenty of help and advice given on here, so lets hope to see you in a Glanza in the near future!

oh, and welcome along by the way B)

Good luck matey!

this is really good advice mate!

i would maybe avoid the cars that are running the really high power, because you can never be 100% sure that they will last. but on the other hand there are some real bargains to be had in buying a ready modded car. as said above it will be worth you having a think about what you are wanting from the car and how much you are wanting to spend.

either way, there will be plenty of help and advice given on here, so lets hope to see you in a Glanza in the near future!

oh, and welcome along by the way B)

Thanks for the advice, gonna keep open minded as you all say, there appears to be quite a few nice cars on piston heads, like the look of the TRD graphiced one:)