Hi everyone :p

Just thought id update everyone on the whole situation

The hunt is now over as i picked this beauty up last friday :)

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0303.jpg

Or you might just reconise it now...

_DSC0216.jpg

Thats right the babys back on the scene :D

Id like to thank Chris who help me alot with the whole situation and told me all the info i needed about the car, Top lad :D

And Joe the previous owner who was a a decent kid too, very honest and helpful :D

I have a few plans in mind and a few things i just have to smarten up;

. Few little scratches hear and there that im going to get tidyd up

. Got to take some condensation out the passenger side headlamp (just drop some zenon's in there to while im at it)

. Thinking of just buying a 98' front bumper and lip and havin it cut out to fit the FMIC, cuz the one on the moment isnt in the best of shape and is hanging slighly low on the driver side (only abit can barely tell but im picky)

. Get some new Indigo dials and matching rev meter gauge inc shift light

. Get some buckets and harness'

. And maybe strip back out and include some more strut braces

Overall is a decent and top notch glanza with an nifty spec list as u all probly know already from chris :D

I'll be creating a build thread thing when i start adding stuff myself :)

Thanks everyone

nice! I love the pic the last one seen it entered into the POTM thats how i became a fan of this lol.

Nice to know it will be looked after

hate it when a chav manages to get a Glanza or GT then insures it as a N/A and goes racing around the estate showing off!

I definatly going to be looking after the her, goin to get some White JDM decals made for it in a couple of days

Lol I only put 3500k on ma old car in the previous year becasue i just used it for college 3days a week and its only 10mins down the road 2 =]

Im just goin to tidy her up and take amazing car with it =]

Does anyone no if there's goin to be a stand for the glanza at Japshow at the podd this year?

Its a realy really nice V mate with a nice spec too, i had my heart set on this october november time but with being messed about selling my car and me messing chris around i missed out, still a stunning example tho mate :)

• 3 weeks later...