Thinking Of Selling The V

Had the V more than a year and love it to bits, just fancy a change for something a little bit bigger, have been looking for a nice evo 3

not definetly decided yet, would idealy be looking for a part exchange as i need a car for work and don't really want the hastle of having multiple cars

if im going to put it up for sale/px will be looking to do it between now and june

just wonder what all you guys think about the 3's

any experiences would be helpful :lol:

Cheers

Duncan

The only reason they suffer from crankwalk is down to the fact the clutch pressure plate is quite agressive as standard.

There good cars with not alot of downfalls. look for "ragged" examples as theres a few about. and look for the dreaded crankwalk allthough there are a few about with evo 5/6 engines so may be worth waiting for one of these or looking for one with uprated thrusts bearings

If your happy with what you have then why change it buddy?

if your realy set on buying something bigger... just read up on them.. price of stuff, ie repair,maintenance,tax,insurance.

make sure you can cover all corner last thing you wants some big repair bill and you cant cover it!

i am i am, i get told that all the time lol! anyhoo back to the topic, i think you are going to need pretty deep pockets for one of them, as im geussing they're not cheap to repair when things go wrong! lol

^^^^wash your mouth outwith soap 200bhp glanza are the nuts and why get rid of the starlet there awsum little cars good power to weight ratio fun once u got coil overs i say there like your x misses once u bin them u always want them back :lol:

^^^^wash your mouth outwith soap 200bhp glanza are the nuts and why get rid of the starlet there awsum little cars good power to weight ratio fun once u got coil overs i say there like your x misses once u bin them u always want them back :lol:

i44uq0.gif

cheers for advice, i do love the V because with minimal mods its pretty nippy, just feel like i will regret keeping it as i feel like i'll end up spending a fortune on other mods whereas saving money instead could easily go towards a nice low milage 3

as to repair costs and things im not sure, but i've checked insurance and all that

if i do sell the V i may well regret the power to weight, but its a compromise from being fun to drive and actually being a little more civil and practical aswell

still weighing it up in my mind

any more pointers welcome :lol:

starlet is very practical. an evo. isnt very but id like an evo too lol.

how so? evo is a 4door saloon, starlets a 3door hatch id say the evo is more practical as far as a car goes. the down side to evo's is they are expensive to tune, run etc compared to a starlet.