i just had springs on the gti, and i have trd shocks and springs on my glanza, id have to spend sum big money to get it the same as the gti, im in love with the sweet swirling from my turbo though so it makes up for it, lol

i totaly disagree, you would only need to spend £200 tops including fitting o get your glanza to handle aswell as your old 106,

ive had two saxos by the way

i see alot of 106 quiksilvers around, bumped into one today on the motorway, thought it was my mate because they all look the same modded, then i realised it wasn't him, doh!! i booted it as fast as i could lol.

I always wanted a quiksilver as the GTi was too expensive :D

Guest Stevie_B
to be honest. id love the engine and reliabilty of a glanza, but in a gti, the handling of the gti is much better,

i had a toy with one of these and the guy was all over the place, still fast enough cars though :D

i just had springs on the gti, and i have trd shocks and springs on my glanza, id have to spend sum big money to get it the same as the gti, im in love with the sweet swirling from my turbo tho so it makes up for it, lol

i totaly disagree,

you would only have to spend 200 tops to get your glanza to handle aswell as your old 106,

ive had two saxos by the way

surprisingly mine was very reliable :D all my friends were falling apart though, thought it was i good time to sell!!!!

ive raced a couple since and wasted them, i suppose i can still corner it as fast but i think i just felt safer in the gti,

it loved being sideways and you could hold it, where as the starbo feels abit twitchy, all ads to the excitment i suppose, :D

• 3 weeks later...
surprisingly mine was very reliable :p all my friends were falling apart though, thought it was i good time to sell!!!!

ive raced a couple since and wasted them, i suppose i can still corner it as fast but i think i just felt safer in the gti,

it loved being sideways and you could hold it, where as the starbo feels abit twitchy, all ads to the excitment i suppose, :D

i know exactly what you mean i still have a black 106 on a r plate with a 1.6 8v engine fookin fast wee machine i love it can throw it round corners at scary speeds(done so on many occassion :DB):lol: ) and just sticks feels way more safer than my ep82 but i do prefer my starlet in the process of sellin ma pug as not as reliable as hoped, clutch has gone, Nice wee car with tsw volcanos try and get some pics of it