oh i've not got a problem with jdm body styling, its the word 'phat' which warrants the 'chav alert' :D

maaaate, dat kit is sooo phat man, werd, bling bling, one time homie. B)

also, shaun, standard factory fitted bodystyling is a slightly different scenario, bit different to just sticking on OTT shit for the sake of it.

you should know about seeing the rear mid wing of mine, after i shat all over both your mates glanza's last night, whilst me and andy fucked off and left you two to play together :D mwahaha

Fear the beatles haircut. or lack of. when you're as busy as I, its much easier to let it grow into what i like to term as an 'uber mullet'.

dont worry though, i'll make sure i'll style it for you next time sweet lips B)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!!! :DB)B)

Aren't we supposed to clean up this mess??? lmao! :p:D

Oooh dear, I mentioned mess, I can feel an ecks moment is iminent...

Brilliant!!!

Jim, shame Zara wont be back on the road for a while, but her Seo was a White Beauty!!! Good luck gettin it back of the insur.

Peace Out

Joz

harry, it isnt hard staying at the front when you have a headstart! i will meet you for a friendly any time anywhere! starting at some lights so its a fair start and i will leave my 15 stone mate behind then we can see who wins big boy,

im quite happy to loose but only if we start fair, i will film it so you cant say any bollox!

love you xxxx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...