What Condition Is Your Bodywork In?

hi all

i have an ep70

when i bought my car twas a bit rusty although nothing had broken through...luckily

the black bumper on the front had a small argument with a textured brick wall, quite nasty up close but unnoticable on all photos and not too bad consider ing the car is 25.

had to fill and spray a few small areas unfortunaly witha rattle can, but it is totally un-noticable (thanks dad) :)

but all in all i would say my car is in great nick and there are no cars on here in a state, find someoe you trust or check out some tutorials and buy a few cans from halfords if you can't afford pro spray job.

do bare in mind guys the newest starlets are from 1999 thats 11 years in the past, cars don't usually get much attention after about 10 years and end up rotting away, in that respect the cars in this club are mint :)

mines quite bad to be fair

ive got a dent on pretty much every panel except the roof, having my bonnet resprayed but thats it for now :)

and bumpers and trim have scuffs on them, but none of the dents or scuffs have been caused by me :)

so im happy lol

Mines not too great tbh, slowly starting to get it looking better, but for a first car I'm still happy with it :), probly the reason I don't go to meets is because all your cars look so mint and mine doesn't :)

Mine is ok, has a few chips here and there. but it has one small (car park) dent on the N/S rear wheel arch,

Paint has faded abit, but today im detailing my car, so it will looks good.

• 2 months later...

i think mine is in pretty good nick for a 11 year old car!! the glanza rear bumper needs a repaint as do the skirts the front end is stone chip central, there are a few dings and one scratch on the bonnet!! the standard body work is in pretty cood condition though its just the bits ive added on!!

Your not alone Mitch.

Front lip caped in stone chips

Front corner scraped by previous owners (and touched up with non-matching silver)

Sideskirts are splitting slightly where they have been cut to jack the car up

Rear lip as fractures in it

Rear bumper has some small chips where it appeares to have been sprayed and chipped again

Couple of door dinks on the rear panels (and one fucking annoying one)

Split in front lip

Scuff on rear arch (light one)

Small dint in bonnet from what i'd say was a fucking heavy hailstone

Paint missing in the middle of the rear spoiler on the kinda underside-back of it

Yeah, long list for a 46k Paseo.... though that said, its better than some. I'm really nitpicking there ^