i should have mentioned how i found this lol, the car belonged to a mate of mine, his mate did all the work to it and there are reciepts, he ran it into the ground and had to replace shit loads then there was a wiring problem (which the current owner has sorted) my mate was also running a 225 megane and the corsa was just for a laugh then it came to mot time and he didnt have the money for everything to be done and it sat about for a while, got clamped then he sold it.

i was speaking to him today and he took me up to see the guys new evo and i spotted the valver up the drive, asked if it was forsale and he said yes!

For £200 I've seen worse, I'd much rather put that engine into a standard corsa and suprise people that way. I think the car looks sodding awful and I wouldn't be seen dead in it personally.

I hope you're intending to declare the engine swap, and don't take your kid out in it, it looks and sounds like a deathtrap.

Im presuming it was dynoed at AVA?

Would take there numbers with a pinch of salt.

They come standard with 150 bhp at the crank, so a set of cams, chip and the usual wont gain anywhere near 50 horse.

But for £200 of the queens finest, why not, the redtop motor is a braw torquey thing.

im not too sure where it was dyno'd rory ill have a good look around it and the paperwork on saturday, i will obv insure it for what it is im no that stupid and i wont be taking my son anywhere near it!

i will prob take it anyway its worth a lot more in bits than what im paying and the engine is in properly and it was a solid little car. my mate ross kicked its hole for a year solid after he rebuilt it but it needs a lot of shit for the mot.

Guest ep82_girl

i had a corsa b as my first car but refuse to post pics as you lot would rip me apart lol!!!

OTT is an understatement it had hige wheels, kit, neons, subs you name it i had it lol

did sell it and buy oky so i did do the right thing!!!

xxx

I've got shit loads of work on today but if i can get finished early enough im going up for another look at it, if im going to have to pour money into it ill prob leave it. dont want to throw money at a corsa that i could throw at my next starlet. but if its not too bad ill take it, will let u know graeme

i forgot to tell you all about this, i never baught it but my mate did.... but now that the bottom end has gone ont he glanza i baught it off him lol as for the brakes they are fine! it has cavy brakes and 1 of the caliper pistons have siezed and the handbrake cable has snapped. ive been through all the reciepts theres loads n loads, the car has had a lot of money spent on it, ive not had it out yet im putting it through an mot this weekend when ive fixed a few little bits n bobs but all in all its not too bad its almost roadworthy lol

should be a laugh

no I've givin him 150 for it, hes paying for the mot and tax. ill insure it and use it till i get my next starlet and give him it back but itll still be half mine lol.

by the way its registered as a 1.4 sri, anyone know how i go about registering it as a 2ltr?

it used to be just change it in logbook and send it away but saw in a fastcar mag(a think) tht dvla have changed it to u have to have a proof tht the car has been done profesanally ie reciept for the conversion and v.o.s.a. has to check it.

I haven't read all this thread but all I can say is..

2.0 redtop lump from Cavalier, Calibra and Astra is an animal in a Corsa or Nova.

Plenty of fun too, ex vauxhall cavalier nut here.

i got some new calipers on it today and bled the brakes, took it for a quick blast around the block its a fucking animal! but its smoking like a bitch lol ive been told by my mate ross the valve stem cells might have been bodged up so im gonna have it looked it but i must say its quicker than i thought it would be and the noise ohh my god!! its fucking LOUD!

was quite sunny today and it really brought the glitter out in the paint haha its 10 times worse than i originally thought theres loads of it on there!