well not baught it yet i put a deposit on this badboy today

never thought id be buying 1 of these again lol

well here it is

13042010220.jpg

its chipped cam'd and forged. got a print out for 186atw !!!!!

13042010221.jpg

there is a catch to it tho its been clamped before and the owner took the clamp off, theres no mot and no brakes or tax. im going up for a closer look this weekend and if everything is sound im having it lol

its actually pretty chaved up lol its got lexus lights, angel eyes and a tinkerbell paintjob even on the dashboard:-S but it should be a good laugh and its an absolute bargain lol

what do u think? also anyone know the situation with it bieng clamped and the clamp bieng ripped off?

id well just buy it for the engine then sell the engine to some rude boy :p and sell the shell as a... climbing frame joking dude my mate had a corsa 1.4 shell with the gte engine in it that was nice, everyones got their own tastes

:p

i know every1 hates corsa. so do i. but it will be quick and a good laugh plus im getting it for pennies, honest ive paid more for a set of wheels haha

plus itll do me to kick around in when the glanza sells awhile im waiting on the new starlet:D

trust me if you knew how much i was getting it for every1 of you would jump at it purley for the shits n giggles

I used to have a corsa, did a lot to it and absolutely loved it. Also had a GSI with a redtop in it. Personally I love the lil' things.

Them Steinmetz skirts are worth a good 120 quid... looks like a Friedrich motorsport powercap too. Little moneymaker by the sounds of it :p

Only one thing you can do with something like that buddy..

(EP lovers better brace themselves before scrolling down)

album_pic.jpg

B)B):p

my life is ruined lol....

nah i had a corsa c 1.8 sri and it wo or8 i suppose but corsa's are common as fuck and thats why ive never liked them. only reason i had one was because i couldnt insure the glanza i had at the time so had to sell n look for something fairly cheap to insure but with decent power. hence the corsa, 125bhp, 0-60 in 8 seconds flat :p but round corners it might aswell have been a boat.

i dont really care what it looks like tbh its just for a laugh. as long as the clamp situation doesnt cost me money im having it.

its only for a runabout till i get the next starlet plus i could tart it up a bit and sell it on and put the money into the build :p

need to tint the front windows so no 1 sees me tho lol

I would be very suspicious of it, the work you say its claimed to have done, chipped, camed & forged redtop, for just under £218 the engine alone would be worth way more than that, why is the person selling it & why so cheap. No brakes, no MOT or tax is a pretty easy fix & as others said could be a money earner just make sure you check theres nothing dodgy with it that could land you in trouble, & I actually like corsa's, not that particular one (no offence lol) but I've seen some impressive corsas (normally 2litre turbos thou)