Things To Do In Wales?

B)

Didnt realise you have been and gone B):D

Yes, came and went quick! Would have liked longer but im back, and working on Demon parts already!!!!!! :p I loved driving that Black Mountain Road so much! Kept making excuses that we needed to go that way to the girlfriend, ended up driving that road 6 times :D Made me realise how much i need this thing built, and how stupid i was to even consider selling it a while back :p

Jason :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid man....but we forgive you jase :D

Don't worry mate those thoughts are well gone!!!! Im going to a Kitcar show next sunday and luckily its just after pay day as well :p Should give me some idea's and should pick up the remaining hard to find parts im after.

Jason :p

awesome stuff :p hows the heart now then? getting back to full boost yet?

Heart i think is pretty much there now, so i guess im running 1.1 bar of boost. Can still hear it 'tick' but not as bad, which is good, its when it stops ticking that the problems start :p

ahh man if your ever in wales agen you know where the place to be is :harhar: , only because its rite outside my house ^_^

Will be going back, when the Demon is built, just for a drive on some of the roads :D

Shut it Mr Love, all these talks of you coming to Wales and you say this :harhar: </3

^_^ i only meant it nice. i know how wonderous wales is... i mean im sure its in the top 5 holiday destinations in last minute.com

last sign i seen there was "king lew welcomes the hawtees" :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ep82_girl
Wales.....the only place you can get a great shag, a decent hotpot and a wooly jumper all from the same animal :harhar:

heard that before so many times :lol: think its about the only joke (if you can call it that) the english know about wales!!!!

xxxx

Wales.....the only place you can get a great shag, a decent hotpot and a wooly jumper all from the same animal :harhar:

What!!!! I slept with Sparky but he didn't give me a hotpot or a wooly jumper, bloody rip off!!!! :lol::p

you been to wales bout 40mins from me and you didnt come visit me or oky we feel unluved now lol

xxx

Sorry Jo, didn't even realise you where in Wales :lol:

heard that before so many times :lol: think its about the only joke (if you can call it that) the english know about wales!!!!

xxxx

nope trust me theres bloody loads :harhar:

What!!!! I slept with Sparky but he didn't give me a hotpot or a wooly jumper, bloody rip off!!!! :harhar: B)

Oh you still got your moneys worth Boy bach :lol:

And your mrs :lol:

:p