Things To Do In Wales?

Hi All,

I know we have a few members on here from Wales so thought i would post this random question up B)

Im off to Carmarthen for a week with the girlfriend, just to get away for a week or so. We are staying in a cabin type thing and just to chill out for a bit.

Is there anything worth doing/seeing in south Wales? We don't have any plans as of yet and we where going to just see how it goes but thought people might be able to reccomend some places? Obviously i can't do anything too crazy with me still recovering from my heart operation.

Thanks All,

Jason B)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, aside from the obvious about sheep, they just have amazing roads if your able to drive yet?

I knew the sheep thing would come up B) Yes i can drive so will be taking the Lex and on the hunt for some good roads...........

"Things To Do In Wales"

"girlfriend"

"staying in a cabin type thing"

"can't do anything crazy"

sounds like a shit week tbh B)

and i knew someone would mention that, im looking for stuff to do in between all the Sex B) She has a bag with all her clothes in and then an additional bag that is just full of lingerie......... :D ;)

Jason B)

oakwood?? about 30 mins from carmarthen and the new water park next to it

http://www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk/home/default.asp

http://www.bluelagoonwales.com/

not much to do here to be honest lol go to the beach?? B)

Both things i can't do because of my chest still healing ;) Typical. Oh well, looks like its just going to be staying in bed B)

:D

Camarthen aint far from me so you can come and visit B)

Me and Stevo will take you up the Black mountains and see who we can get together B)

XPS posted a pretty good link, but yea if you like sheep you'll love it ;)

:D

Camarthen aint far from me so you can come and visit B)

Me and Stevo will take you up the Black mountains and see who we can get together ;)

XPS posted a pretty good link, but yea if you like sheep you'll love it B)

Land of the Sparkster B) If you see a black Lexus rolling about give me a flash, i will keep my eye's peeled for the Flash of green B)

hmmm if u wanted piece and quiet dude drop the mrs off with me and go drinking ide keep her happy for u lmao B)

SOLD!!! She can't keep up with me anyway, been talking about trading her in......... B)

firstly well done to lew on his 18,002 post B) truly well earned

and jase climb snowdon I've done it few times

first did it when i was just 4 B) its a good walk and thats coming from someone who drives everywhere haha