thanks mate that sounds pretty sick.

any got one of these on? im more worried about what it will sound like when im not at full boost, like .1 .2 bar, for when u want the car to get moving, but not trying to wake up everyone, basically i dont want it to sound like a complete whore, allllll the time, just when i want to put my foot down lol

itll sound really poo on a standard turbo them vids sound poo. but bigger turbos sound scwwhheeet

lol okidoke, all depends on how much boost ure putting through it i suppose, i dont think it sounds soooo bad.

i just dont want it to do it when not hammering it

i have a wepr power up kit with external wastegate and screamer pipe, when your driving normaly you dont hear it, it will only kick in once you are on boost. i love it and it scares the shit out of most people.

when u say on boost, do you mean full boost? or as soon as it comes on boost? whats it like when ure cruising and ure like just on boost?

thanks for info

it will only kick in on full boost and when the wastgate opens. honestly for cruising it doesnt open and its just the exhaust note and then hell breaks loose when give it the beans.

il probs be selling my kit soon as im in the mix of buying a new engine.

where abouts you live because if your close then il show you if ya like. im in kent.

cheers

sam

They start opening wen you come into boost but only open fully at higher boost (ie say it starts really screaming like 10psi onwards i would say) and thats when you get the awesome noise :) I love it when my TD04 comes into boost B)

yeah i knew that aswell, thanks though corey,

knightsy, how the devil are ya, u need to take me for a spin man haha,all td04 without me lol

i think im just gonna get my decat welded up anyways, cba for new one

• 1 month later...

The "screamers" for the CT9, using the internal wastegate, like I beleive you're refering to, are permanantly open.

The first four seconds of this video, where it's pulling away... The noise that can be heard sounds like there's a blow in the system, when infact, it's just the usual exhaust gasses coming down the screamer.

IMHO, the typical nightpager style screamers for the CT9, only sound good when at full chat, when you're driving normally, they sound like they're blowing.

• 2 weeks later...
heres a vid of mine

enough to wake the dead,

amazing at full chat, queat on idle and part throttle.

very very loud with the front exit at full chat!

thats feckin awesome, left that guy for dust