big brothers taking over. were allready the most watched nation on earth with cctv now they want to time your whole car journey and if youve got there too quick you get fined. amazing

this does annoy me cause im not being funny im not a speeder but everyone will do 35 instead of 30 round town or give it a bit off the lights well now thats gonna be a no no, think its stupid arent moterists being hit hard enough with £1.28 a litre petrol pices (v power/ultimate) hope a petition comes up about this

its £1.33 here at the min for 98 octane lol fuck knows how the governments in debt i know theres a recession on but the amount they get from pertol and shit like council tax and tax on everyones wages etc. were also the most taxed country in the world. HOW MUCH MORE MONEY DO THEY WANT OFF US? we mayswell give them our pay checks every month and say here you go take the fucker

Rant over :D

fucking stupid i must say!

I remember them saying that no more speed cameras will be put up, i guess they had this in mind fucking bastards! We all at some point give it a bit of the lights as allready mentioned. It will be pathetic if you aren't able to not just that say you are late going to a meeting you have to stick to the bloody speed limit because they are watching you, And if a pizza delivery is getting late...

there was 2 near me but i think people cut them down

I would award these guys with a medal - get in there!!

I would also fund for a chain saw, saw, tank to get rid of these revenue collecting boxes/units

they will need loads of them at every bloody junction especially in london. take a shortcut oneday and get slapped with a fine for doin 100 in a 30 because there wasnt a camera on the shortcut :lol: lot of crap. why does the government insist on spending money on fixing the most minor problems. yeh its sad that people are killed when people are speeding but they are people gettin stabbed and shot and beaten to death more and yet they think monotoring where everyone goes is the best thing to spend money on. alot of the people that crash or kill people because of speeding are either in a stolen car or are people that shouldnt actually have a license in the first place. rant over :) i allways seem to rant when someone mentions the government.

big brothers taking over. were allready the most watched nation on earth with cctv now they want to time your whole car journey and if youve got there too quick you get fined. amazing

dont we get any money for winning? haha