Right basically i want my car covered in time attack stickers, this is my car....

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Basically i want time attack style stickers put over it in Green/Orange/silver/white colours, With green/orange wheels on it... Here are some pictures to play with

finsihed3.jpg

finihed7.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

mm1.jpg

CIMG4584.jpg

I don't want SVA Imports on it though lol

Cheers

Hopefully mate im thinking on getting basically the Bumpers, Skirts, Arches and Side panels wrapped in either Carbon fiber or White Vinyl, The Square things down the side in either Orange or Green and then other manufacture decals over it but try keeping it to names of parts I've got or I'm planning on getting

And yes that Rx is :lol:

One of my favourite RX7's that!!!!

Your not allowed green wheels or graphics :p

Orange looks good on black, my mates Colt had Orange te37 replicas.

I knew from the start your wheels werent normal Grid's but wasnt sure, they look much better IMO :p

haha If i don't get any photo shops made I'm just going to get it resprayed as not risking it looking crap, The only thing is there are 2 ST fiesta's and a 106 GTI going round my town with orange wheels lol

And what do you mean not normal grids ?? lol

Right I'm proper confused now lol!

As looking at mine properly they do actually look like Grid Drifts, But i never ordered Grid Drifts as i don't think they make them in 15", Which is what mine are!