im running a ct9, a front mount intercooler and a motec and some supporting mods, 3 map sensor etc... on the last mapping session i was running 1.4bar boost and had the fuel turned up, i want the car to be reliable at this power what do you recommend i uprate. also what spark plugs do you recommend i run at this minute.

whats the most power some one has drawn out of a 4e-fte and how????

i dont know wether its possible, i think i minght have a actuator fault to, ive been speaking to the guy who built the car and he says that the 2 inch intercooler pipes wont help. it doesnt feel like im running that boost, i wanna have a go in a starlet with the same amount of power/boost to compare

The engine will just go bang how long have been running 1.4bar on stock internals?

about a month when forging these are the con rods needed aswell, im beginning to this ive a boost leak or actuator fault it just doesnt feel like im running that boost

^_^:o :harhar: 1.4 bar on a standard ct9????? how the hell hasnt your engine or turbo blown up???

first id tweak the boost well down below a bar for the start. what management you running?? surely not standard?

I would change the conrods over anything first, but when running that boost neither pistons or rings will last.

you will either bend a rod or kill the rings... both cases then killing the pistons lol.

you might find that the turbo is actually alot more efficient running at a lower boost, 1.4bar is far to much for such a small turbo! and it might actually feel faster at 1bar... but you could always get it back on dyno, that will show whether the boost is dropping off due to a leak or whats happening over the rev range.

yep ^^^

its no wonder it wont feel like its powering 1.4 bar the ct9's dont go that hi so youre overpowering it past its potential and wont be fully powering up. you surely must have some sort of management on it too. please dont tell me youre running 1.4 bar on a FCD and \RRFPR lol