Trd Kyb Gas Shock Absorbers

Hey! I got some TRD KYB gas shock absorbers, the back ones have adjustable damping setting. Which number does what?

8 (not sure if there was even an 8 lol)

Can someone help me out and point out to me which number represents stiff settings etc and which is soft.

lol could do.

Is it ok to clean with jet wash since they were 2nd hand and are abit mucky so spray a bit of WD40 on it leave it for a bit then rinse off with jet?

Is that ok?lol

Personally I wouldn't use a Jet-Wash, after seeing my friend take a big wad of paint off his Merc I don't go near them haha!

Try a degreaser spray/foam and a hose :p

I won't be using a jet wash i'de never do that. It's a hose with that gun thing on the front that lets you choose the water...stuff(u should know what i mean lol)

1 = soft, 8 = stiff

Fronts are adjustable too from the top of the strut.

I was wondering why i can spin the top off it haha. but i wasn't sure. I guess it works the same way as a screw?

Personally I wouldn't use a Jet-Wash, after seeing my friend take a big wad of paint off his Merc I don't go near them haha!

Try a degreaser spray/foam and a hose :p

Jet washers are great aslong as you use one that's not too powerful. The one your friend used was obviously not designed for washing cars.