You should be fine with the bumpstrips mate, just peel the off slowly with a hairdryer to make sure you don't peel the lacquer off too. Then use an eraser wheel or tar remover to get the glue off :harhar:

You should be fine with the bumpstrips mate, just peel the off slowly with a hairdryer to make sure you don't peel the lacquer off too. Then use an eraser wheel or tar remover to get the glue off :harhar:

yeah they are abit to thin yeah haha.

okay amjad, where do i get tar remover from?

I was recommended the Auto Glym one which is supposed to be good, but it was out of stock at Halfords. I just bought a cheapy one and it took quite a few applications, together with heating it up with the hairdryer and scraping it off with my fingers to take it off lol

It's a lot easier if you use an eraser attachment for a drill!

I was recommended the Auto Glym one which is supposed to be good, but it was out of stock at Halfords. I just bought a cheapy one and it took quite a few applications, together with heating it up with the hairdryer and scraping it off with my fingers to take it off lol

It's a lot easier if you use an eraser attachment for a drill!

right i better get my self down halfords or B&Q get some stuff!

thanks for the advice just hope it comes out right!