Toyota Performance Magazine Issue 1

Had a great day out at Japfest yesterday, great to meet you guys and see your cars, some real stunners, and I have to say the Starlets really growing on me! a big thank you to Jo, Enzo for getting everyone together and cars etc for us to take a few photos, and thanks to those guys whos cars we lined up, and all those who stood around for the photos! You guys are our first CLUB PROFILE, which means in the first issue there's a double page spread with the big group photo I took, some individual shots/group shots of cars we took while wandering around your stand, and a bit of background about the club.

We look forward to seeing you guys at more events throughout the year, and featuring some quality starlets in Toyota Performance Magazine

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

i will get the info over to you steve. just posted up a topic for people to put forwards there project cars so i can send over a few and you can do the honours of picking the ones you want

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

We're only a couple of weeks from printing our very first issue of TPM, inevitably we have run a little later than expected given the fact it's the very first issue, but we're very pleased with how its all coming together and look forward to getting it into print, and out to our readers.

To pre-order your copy, or subscribe please go to http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum...3-Current-Issue

We'll also have a stand at Japshow, Santa Pod in July, where we'll be selling the first issue, and promoting the magazine, whilst gathering photos and event report coverage for the 2nd issue of TPM.

Just a quick question, im not the type to look at magazines with naked girls sprawled all over the featured cars (like maxpower) also it will be delivered to my parents house (lil sis usually opens everyones post)

so could you confirm for myself and others who may want to know if this magazine has anything of the sort inside it?

Just a quick question, im not the type to look at magazines with naked girls sprawled all over the featured cars (like maxpower) also it will be delivered to my parents house (lil sis usually opens everyones post)

so could you confirm for myself and others who may want to know if this magazine has anything of the sort inside it?

I don't think it will dude. My bro used to get MR2 only magazine which is from the same people and it was just about the cars! Which a car mag should be about! :thumbsup: Think you will be safe :thumbsup:

asad its pretty safe to say this magazine is pure toyota goodness. the only girls you might get is the odd show/promo girl in the background pics of shows probably but nothing else. im sure steve will confirm this :)

Hey guys, quick catch up, yes the mag is pure Toyota goodness, no naked ladies sprawled over cars here, you can buy Nuts or Zoo for that! :D As said above, yes, there is sometimes the odd promo girl in the background of a show/event shot, and maybe the odd attractive lady Toyota owner, but nothing too provocative!!

More great news, all being well, we are now only about a week or so from going to print with the first issue, just tying up some loose ends, finalising a couple of features and we're good to go!

You can pre-order your copy of issue 1, or better still subscribe here

http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum...Motorsport-Chat

• 2 weeks later...

It's official, the first issue of TPM is now with the printers, hopefully ready for dispatch at the end of the week! Been a gruelling weekend, with us all sitting around disecting each page making sure it's spot on editorially, and layout wise, quite a task when we're all a bit obsessive about detail! lol

Thanks to all of the team, Pam, Cyril, Mark, Gareth, Johnny, Andy and Lisa for all of their hard work and efforts in getting this first issue to print, and thanks to all of our contributors, photographers, writers, advertisers, owners clubs that have backed us, and our readers and subscribers, without you all it could not of happened, oh, oh, I think I'm having an emotional moment!!!

Exciting times ahead, we've so much more to come issue by issue, some great exciting and even rare and unseen stuff, so watch this space! If you've submitted your own Toyota as a feature don't worry if you've not heard back from us yet, you will do, we've just been wrapped up in getting this issue right!

- Pre-order your copy now http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/currentissue.php

First issue has finally landed, and has been dispatched today to all who have either pre-ordered or subscribed, look forward to hearing your feedback. You won't find this mag in the shops just yet, but you can order a copy:- we'll also have copies fo sale next weekend at Japshow, you can find us in aread D http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/currentissue.php

TPMfirstissuepic.jpg