£85 More To Insure A Glanza Than My Sr?!

Not quite sure whether to beleive this or not, just rang up Admiral to see how much it would be to swap over to a Glanza from my SR and after going through all the bullshit the lady said it would be an extra £85 between now and November to swap it over?!

Is she pissed?? I'm just shy of 19 years old with 0yrs NCB, 3 points and a claim for £3k! This can't be right surely??

I went through everything with her, that it was a Glanza V (she said is that the Turbo one, I said yes), its imported and all that...hid absolutely nothing from her whatsoever and she says £85 extra!

I've worked it out and it means technically, if it is all legit and I went through with it and bought myself a Glanza, I would of paid £1280 a year to insure a Glanza!! Happy days :(

That really cant be right, I rang up about insuring a GT at 19 with 1 years no claims with a cat 1 alarm aswell and they wouldnt insure me.

And IIRC a GT is cheaper to insure than a Glanza.

Quote cant be right in my opinion dude.

Not quite sure whether to beleive this or not, just rang up Admiral to see how much it would be to swap over to a Glanza from my SR and after going through all the bullshit the lady said it would be an extra £85 between now and November to swap it over?!

Is she pissed?? I'm just shy of 19 years old with 0yrs NCB, 3 points and a claim for £3k! This can't be right surely??

I went through everything with her, that it was a Glanza V (she said is that the Turbo one, I said yes), its imported and all that...hid absolutely nothing from her whatsoever and she says £85 extra!

I've worked it out and it means technically, if it is all legit and I went through with it and bought myself a Glanza, I would of paid £1280 a year to insure a Glanza!! Happy days :(

Phone calls are recorded so by law they HAVE to insure you for that much even if its a mistake B)

seriously? it cost me 540 to change from my sportif to the SR!

You pissed mate :(

what sparky said if they've quoted you it they've gotta do it for that price. i gave admiral the boot this year after quoting me £200 more for 3 points lol