Ebc Green Stuff Pads

Well ive had green stuff pads on the front of my glanza for a couple weeks now and the braking with these pads is very good, only thing ive noticed is the DUST :) Dust dust and more F++kin Dust! my white wheels may aswell be black, ive only got to go for a small drive of say 25 miles and I get home and they are full of dust! now I know new pads are always dusty when they are bedding in but they have been on there for a good while now, anyone else experience loads of dust from these pads? cheers :)

they have a softer corse coating on the ebc pads to aid bed-in its normal I've had mine on a few months now and i get very little dust now i seem to get more on the rear as there standard.

Guest ep82_girl

yeah i had green stuff on my car and removed them due to dust and didnt find them any good tbh.

now have yellow stuff and i find them alot better and no brake dust ;) (i also have white wheels)

xxxx

Hmm I might have to get Yellow Stuff next then!

I've got Green at the moment, quite good but a bit dusty, although I don't notice as much with black wheels